2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got my confirmation email a couple minutes afterwards. Glad to see a lot of people hit.

391D759F-7955-4CB7-ADB6-35C37D1C63D9.jpeg
Never got it but at least I didn’t close the page after the checkout and now it shows an order number and everything... just never received the email (not even in the junk mailbox)

Totally forgot about the Bodegas dropping today. Good thing I wasn’t feeling them at all. The white pair is aight though. Congratulations to everyone that got a pair!

Totally forgot about the Bodegas dropping today. Good thing I wasn’t feeling them at all. The white pair is aight though. Congratulations to everyone that got a pair!

doubt anyone likes them, ain’t gonna stop them just so they can say they copped a dunk

Anybody that copped the Bodega Dunk’s today, did you have to put your email in to access the site or did you just have to refresh that page?

i swear by these. i went up .5 on my whole collection a few years back so i could wear them comfortably and it was one of the best decisions in terms of sneaker maintenance i ever made. it didn't cost me much, but it was tedious selling then rebuying the same kicks. some say it's od, but since sneakers are an investment at this point it makes sense to keep your kicks fresh as possible. also, i HATE creases with a passion so this was a no brainer for me. i'm NOT one of them ppl who thinks crease give their kicks "character."

hella creases = BEAT to me even if there's no wear on the outsole.

i swear by these. i went up .5 on my whole collection a few years back so i could wear them comfortably and it was one of the best decisions in terms of sneaker maintenance i ever made. it didn't cost me much, but it was tedious selling then rebuying the same kicks. some say it's od, but since sneakers are an investment at this point it makes sense to keep your kicks fresh as possible. also, i HATE creases with a passion so this was a no brainer for me. i'm NOT one of them ppl who thinks crease give their kicks "character."

hella creases = BEAT to me even if there's no wear on the outsole.

Amazing for shoes but ID ADVISE to only use while storing, my pinky toes hate me for using these 365 days a year backkkkk in the day .

Man
The more turdunken pics I see the more salty I am that I completely forgot about the release. I think I need a pair
I want the cranberry laces but that’s a $200 difference for a pair of laces :lol:

Back
Top Bottom