2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If you folks had to pick 3 SBs (Retro, Low to high conversions or unreleased samples) to release or re-release in a pack to jumpstart Nike SB again, what would they be? I was having a conversation with a someone and I'm interested in hearing your answers

Paris,Heineken and Skunks.
Those are mine and a lot of other peoples grails so old Sb heads would be happy to have a chance at them. Also they carry a lot of hype with them,so it would probably bring in some of the younger kids who don’t give a **** about Sb’s otherwise. Which could be a good or bad thing depending on who you ask.

If you folks had to pick 3 SBs (Retro, Low to high conversions or unreleased samples) to release or re-release in a pack to jumpstart Nike SB again, what would they be? I was having a conversation with a someone and I'm interested in hearing your answers

Great question that I should put more thought into but right off the top I would say:

-Skunk Lows
- Un-Tiff Lows (reverse the colors)
- high top version of the tape box red supreme lows

This isn’t necessarily what I would want as my top 3 (though I’d be interested in all 3) but if we talking bringing hype back while at the same time appeasing older heads I think this would be a good start

I think I would have to go with Freddie's, Chocolates and Paris

It’s crazy to narrow it down but I think I’d go with:
(Exact same materials as the OG)
Chocolate Highs
Paris Highs
Yellow Lobster Lows

Or (I really can’t make up my mind, lol.)

Freddy Krueger Lows
WTD Highs
OG Pigeon Dunk Low

And of course John00 John00 asks a question that breaths more life into this thread then the lackluster SBs we've been getting. I'd love to see the Paris, Red Cement Supremes, and...the FLOM dunks. These would jumpstart the hell outta NSB. But they'd also bring out the hype beasts in full effect unfortunately. READ THESE POSTS NSB AND MAKE **** HAPPEN!

chocolate retro
slayer lows
cigar lows

AA37BF47-F629-4DD2-85AA-CD3F1E4BB370.jpeg

Happy 4 Year Anniversary of Lance “Billy Ocean” Mountain Day!

I hope you all are doing well!

HUGS!

Freddy Krueger lows (a clear and far #1 for me)

Paris lows
Heinekens

are you asking only low to high? if so:

tokyo
heineken
avenger

if any combo:

heineken high
doom low
peewee low

https://sneakernews.com/2018/07/07/nike-sb-air-force-2-low-ao0300-006-buy-now/

Nike SB putting energy towards the AF2 lets me know that the team is in need of help. Considering the archive that SB has, it shouldn't be hard for the brand to bounce back, but it seems like they make a bad move at almost every turn.
This shows that they truly have NO IDEA what they should be doing and it shows even more that they don’t and have never truly known or understood their core audience. It’s honestly just sad.

finally pulled a trigger for another nike dunk sb low - a deadstock
2013 Black Rain - 50 USD in ebay with FREE international shipping

anybody have black rain on their collection?

sole became a gum sole in color , though it is cream white originally

Untitled 2.jpg

Then below is the comparison from a new photo to the pair I received

Untitled.jpg

finally pulled a trigger for another nike dunk sb low - a deadstock
2013 Black Rain - 50 USD in ebay with FREE international shipping

anybody have black rain on their collection?

sole became a gum sole in color , though it is cream white originally

Untitled 2.jpg

Then below is the comparison from a new photo to the pair I received

Untitled.jpg
Mine are no where near that "Gum" color.
Mine still have somewhat that Clear Sole, just more "Gray"

Back
Top Bottom