2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Suuuuuuperrr comfortable.

Another view and detail..
1B011077-095C-4066-AE09-EB6AEAAC5A41.jpeg
DF6F41E5-C4FB-4D84-AC96-547E77DE47B4.jpeg
:nerd:

Shoezeum's black preme lows went for like $850 last night. Need an 11.5-12 for much less than that. Sigh.

Anyone familiar with the Tangier Nike outlet in OCMD? Says its 20 mins away but dont want to waste my time if its not worth it. We also passed another in Rehobeth beach on the way here.

Anyone familiar with the Tangier Nike outlet in OCMD? Says its 20 mins away but dont want to waste my time if its not worth it. We also passed another in Rehobeth beach on the way here.

The one in OC is newer. I think it just opened last year. Rehoboth is one of my favorites though, very few times have I left there empty handed. Think they had the Mulder highs last year for like $55. And I believe I scooped DLS lows for $30 from there the year before.

The one in OC is newer. I think it just opened last year. Rehoboth is one of my favorites though, very few times have I left there empty handed. Think they had the Mulder highs last year for like $55. And I believe I scooped DLS lows for $30 from there the year before.

Much appreciated......gonna check it out before we leave, wife will get over it :D

Much appreciated......gonna check it out before we leave, wife will get over it :D
The OC store is awesome. It’s a proper outlet - you will find older things there. I don’t know of another Nike “outlet” in the DMV or PA. We have Factory Store’s. They had P-rods, Janoski’s, Jordan’s, etc. from 1-3 years back. All of the older and random stuff that is popping up on eBay? They have it. I was there last month, and they were stocked on Medicom Elite’s. Random things like that...

9cc89fe7-f904-4789-920f-bf01ad9da34a.jpg

CELEBRATE INDEPENDENCE
WITH HOT ROD LOS ANGELES

RECEIVE 25% OFF OF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER
(INCLUDING ALREADY MARKED-DOWN SALE ITEMS)

USE PROMO CODE: INDY
(AT CHECK OUT FOR DISCOUNT)

SALE PROMOTION STARTS NOW
AND ENDS ON 07/04/18 @11: 59 pm PST

* WE WILL BE CLOSED THIS WEDNESDAY THE 4TH of JULY *

[ ONLINE STORE AVAIL 24/7 ]
www.hotrodla.com

HRLA® | HOT ROD LOS ANGELES
2253 WESTWOOD BLVD.
LOS ANGELES, CA 90064
(310) 446-5527

Store Hours 11:00am - 7:00pm MON-SAT