2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

6B7BDDC2-8DE9-469E-B8EE-D15E65C18A05.jpeg
It’s about that time again...

This the most I've heard someone spend on copdate boosting. Copdate with the W again..

Most consumers get a L with a boost.
Copdate gets a W on each and every boost. :lol:

Yeah they kept hitting me with different perk passes. This and SNKRS was my only shot so I figured why not. Last raffle I won for an SB was Dog Walkers and that was from an overseas shop

Still need to figure out how to permanently delete my SNKRS account and then to start over as a new user. First time users always get the W. Called them once trying to delete my profile but they didn’t understand what I was asking for. They just said to delete the app :lol:

Alarm wasn't set like I thought it was and woke up at 10:03 am

RIP

I'm just amazed how I can hit on like 50% of all SNKRS releases but never Dunks. I'm not really complaining or anything, since I realize my luck on the app seems to be way better than most folks', but I'd love to be able to get one pair of Dunk lows from them at some point.

I always give it a shot, but I've still never hit on a SNKRS release...not even once.

I always get payment errors or unlimited spinning BS, and today was no different. 4 payment errors before I could select my ****ing size and hit pay.

Have you tried desktop? I literally can't do anything on my app (Android), so I try to make sure to use desktop every time.

🤦‍♂️ lmao damnit, I had an alarm set but turned off my alarm and went back to sleep for some reason. Guess it just wasn't meant to be lmao.

Back
Top Bottom