Price: $150
1610131678276.jpeg
1610131690790.jpeg
1610131711021.jpeg
1610131722345.jpeg
1610131741407.jpeg
1610131757886.jpeg
1610131769578.jpeg

The medial side of the swoosh reminds me of the Adidas Consortium handshake, really nice detail

thats horrible, form the picks it looks like nice and soft. wow then what the hell is the theme? its a jordan 6/dunk but whats all the rubberized stuff about? doesn't even make sense. should've been nubuck if anything
Yeah, the whole shoe is either rubbery or plastic-y. That said, the rubberized toe probably does have some utility use on a skate shoe.

I got them for retail, and honestly couldn't get past the smell - so I dumped them a while later. They smell like a discount store full of cheap plastic crap.

fashion is pretty cyclical. it will fade eventually but i think **** like people trying to resell IDs just shows we're nearing absolute peak and oversaturation won't be too far behind.

the real issue is them basically promoting the sneaker version of the "loot box" and getting their consumer base addicted to a form of gambling/lottery. I have no doubt in my mind that Nike built up this hype, forced these small skateshops who can in no way handle the demand to do things like raffles. as a result, you begin associating every shoe purchase with "the winner effect", which is the huge rush of testosterone and dopamine your brain gets when it wins a perceived contest. every time you see a new shoe, your brain recalls that feeling and wants more. your *** is hooked and you have to enter raffle after raffle chasing that sweet release. they have conditioned you to consume.

i often think about this when i see people sometimes casually mention "oh i created a new SNKRS account, new accounts have better luck". the first taste is free, but once you feel that rush its game over.

when these street hawkers drop on SNKRs i want everyone to be real conscious and pay attention to how fast your heart is racing 30s before the release when you are staring at the app. that is exactly how Nike wants you to feel.

tried to told yall.

this ***** spittin.

I think it's a clear message from their consumer base. Maybe now they'll rethink their process and deliver what the ppl want in SB form. It's long overdue. Only time will tell.

It’s customers are corny a Nike SB dunk is not the same as a Nike Dunk... Y’all need to realize that.

It’s customers are corny a Nike SB dunk is not the same as a Nike Dunk... Y’all need to realize that.

And ironically....here we are...in the "Nike SB Thread"....where people made it ok to post regular Dunks. :lol: :smh: ....Oh and Blazers too. :lol:

unpopular opinion but i think the NSW dunks are better. fit wise, and shape. i don't like the flap at the beginning of the lace holes that added a few years back, and even though they have zoom insoles i don't feel the difference.

Yeah I dunno why people post regular dunks in here.

i was always confused, just assumed since there was no regular dunk thread that people would post stuff about that in there.
same goes for SB blazers, there's a separate thread now, but think people just throw all SB stuff here since there's no general SB thread.

Back
Top Bottom