***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

Should I pull the trigger. Leaning towards taking it. I have Taylor

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220927-141334_Fantasy.jpg
    Screenshot_20220927-141334_Fantasy.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 591
Ok so I’m 0-3 in main league facing the #1 team. Needless to say I need a W this week.

Need to pick 2 for standard league

Mike Williams vs Texans
Hollywood Brown vs Panthers
Christian Kirk vs Eagles
Drake London vs Browns

Ok so I’m 0-3 in main league facing the #1 team. Needless to say I need a W this week.

Need to pick 2 for standard league

Mike Williams vs Texans
Hollywood Brown vs Panthers
Christian Kirk vs Eagles
Drake London vs Browns
Mike and Hollywood

Got outbid for GB defense but I already had the Giants stashed for the Bears matchup this week. Trying to pull off a couple trades to upgrade TE and flex:

My Ritchie James for their Everett sitting on their bench. They had Shepard and starting Mark Andrews.

Also offered my Ritchie/Dortch/Logan Thomas for their Gabe Davis/Ertz. Frees up a bench spot for me when Brian Robinson comes off IR.

Got outbid for GB defense but I already had the Giants stashed for the Bears matchup this week. Trying to pull off a couple trades to upgrade TE and flex:

My Ritchie James for their Everett sitting on their bench. They had Shepard and starting Mark Andrews.

Also offered my Ritchie/Dortch/Logan Thomas for their Gabe Davis/Ertz. Frees up a bench spot for me when Brian Robinson comes off IR.
GB was taken in one of my leagues so I’m holding Chi from the Texans game for the NYG matchup.

If you’re looking ahead go snag Jacksonville - they got a good looking schedule after this Philly week since you’ll drop Chicago after this week.

GB was taken in one of my leagues so I’m holding Chi from the Texans game for the NYG matchup.

If you’re looking ahead go snag Jacksonville - they got a good looking schedule after this Philly week since you’ll drop Chicago after this week.
I stashed Jags in one league, running with Dallas this week. My other league I’ll drop Giants for Saints or Vikings next week.

My big money league dude dropped Goedert for Njoku :stoneface:

I got Ertz, is it worth attempting to claim Goedert. Feel they might be equal players but I like Hurts & Eagles offense more than Cardinals right now

Leaning to deciding between the Bears or the Broncos

75% looking towards the Broncos because they do have a legitimate defense BUT I look at NYG have no weapons besides Saquon

Back
Top Bottom