***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

I was the first to clinch playoffs in my main league when I hit 8-1
Been on a losing streak since then, mid key worried about my team when playoffs actually start.
Still trying for a playoff spot in my other league.

2nd time going 3-0 for the week

9-3
4-8 can sneak in with 2 wins and some help
4-8 could sneak with 2 wins based on points scored (3rd) but need a whole LOT of help

Playoff hopes basically dead in one league. Lost by .6 points. Mike Gesicki with the donut, Henry’s fumble on that catch and run, starting Jimmy G over Primetime Cousins… Just needed a 1 yard catch or 6 more yards from somebody but fell short.

2nd time going 3-0 for the week

9-3
4-8 can sneak in with 2 wins and some help
4-8 could sneak with 2 wins based on points scored (3rd) but need a whole LOT of help

Nvm I’m eliminated in those 4-8 leagues - time to spoil some seasons I guess. Both league I play teams in contention that are jockeying for position 😈

I got Fields and Lamar, assuming Fields is shut down again with the bye coming and not wanting to deal with Lamar.

I’m thinking of going with either Lawrence or Goff

Knox :stoneface: :stoneface:

Meyers :smh:

Started both. ****ed me hard this week 3.4 for 2 players smh.

Need to win this week for a bye, dammit

Meyers had that TD if it wasn’t for that hit :smh:

But the Pats offense is so ***. Only reliable player is Stevenson. Mike Williams need to get healthy so I don’t have to worry about playing Meyers.

Had Hunt in the flex and last minute switched to Meyers.

Hunt gonna have a nice game I think with Watson.

Hope my chubb still goes off I’ll need huge games from him and jacobs now for this pathetic showing I got from knox and meyers :smh: :smh: :smh:

Currently holding a record of 7-5 in my league. Somebody was crazy enough to send Trevor Lawrence to free agency which allowed me to snatch him up.

Picked him up a few weeks ago in all my leagues, don't wanna root for him, but I do want those Ws
It’s fantasy football. That’s all.

I’d play the wait and see game with Watson before starting him over someone like Lawrence or Mariota who have good matchups. Browns want to run the ball.

It’s fantasy football. That’s all.

I’d play the wait and see game with Watson before starting him over someone like Lawrence or Mariota who have good matchups. Browns want to run the ball.
They did
He’s back now
Paying $230M it’s time to become a passing team lol

I have Rodgers, got no choice but to start Watson. Just realized I have Chubb and Cooper in the same lineup. Ready for this season to end already :lol:

I’m so undecided between Geno, Cousins and Garappolo

With Geno, I already have DK and Walker. Game might be a blowout and turn into a Walker game.

Cousins at home playing against a good Jets defense. But the Jets defense haven’t really played anyone tho (Siemian, Mac Jones x2, Pickett/Trubisky, Russ Wilson, and Brissett)

Garappolo plays Miami who gives with top 5 pts to QBs.

With Geno, I already have DK and Walker. Game might be a blowout and turn into a Walker game.

Cousins at home playing against a good Jets defense. But the Jets defense haven’t really played anyone tho (Siemian, Mac Jones x2, Pickett/Trubisky, Russ Wilson, and Brissett)

Imo Geno

I’m going Geno over fields.

So Geno

Back
Top Bottom