***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

Hopefully didn’t screw up grabbing Justin Jefferson

Knox ain’t doing **** but blocking all night :stoneface:

What pick did you grab Jefferson at? He went 2nd overall in my league and I thought that was wild. I personally wouldn't use a top 3 pick on a WR. (w/ a few exceptions, of course). But that's just me.

Not bad so far 💀

Attachments

• 809580E9-BC67-4488-A7E6-B630FC3D23C2.jpeg
    809580E9-BC67-4488-A7E6-B630FC3D23C2.jpeg
    181.5 KB · Views: 150
Allen and Kupp both put up combined 70 :lol:

Fortunately fantasy winners ain’t decided week 1

Last edited:
So this just happened in my league, I of course vetoed it but it still got approved, RB2/RB3 AJ Dillon for Herbert, and no not the running back, I’m talking about the QB1 Justin Herbert. I want to please hear your thoughts and opinions on this.

So this just happened in my league, I of course vetoed it but it still got approved, RB2/RB3 AJ Dillon for Herbert, and no not the running back, I’m talking about the QB1 Justin Herbert. I want to please hear your thoughts and opinions on this.
The two teams involved in the trade are helping each other imo. Veto the trade or make a complaint to the commissioner.

#shenanigans

Herbert side wins but it could be closer depending on scoring settings (Pass TD 4 points vs 6 points) and team needs. If the team has 2 top tier QBs with no RBs and that's the best offer on the table, understood.

Also note that both players' ADP were about same range at round 4-5

Not enough evidence for collusion imo but definitely watch these teams

Trading before players even take a single snap is comical but maybe that’s just me. You drafted these players for a reason. At least see what you are working with first.

Too early to call shenanigans. Maybe the person is really high on Dillon and is willing to stream QBs or has a good backup on the bench. I think Herbert could net a much higher tier RB if the dude just waited a week or two. Buy low on a higher pedigree RB that starts slow.

Every trade you or I wouldn’t do doesn’t warrant a veto. It’s pretty hard to miss straight up collusion when it’s attempted.

I kinda expected that from Akers.

What I didn’t expect is ARob with 2 targets. 2nd target came on the Rams last play of the game.

Kupp 15 targets
Higbee 11 targets

Incredible

Awful veto unfortunately...no offense or anything. It sounds like you don't really understand the positional value of the QB position.

None taken, but what I’m saying is that Herbert’s (third rounder) ADP is lower than Dillon (a 6th rounder) and that someone got fleeced.

6044CB9D-1EA6-4EDD-8DE0-F4434E0156D8.png
F1332364-D977-487B-94AA-A614C7BFFBC9.png

None taken, but what I’m saying is that Herbert’s (third rounder) ADP is lower than Dillon (a 6th rounder) and that someone got fleeced.

6044CB9D-1EA6-4EDD-8DE0-F4434E0156D8.png
F1332364-D977-487B-94AA-A614C7BFFBC9.png
That isn't all that egregious. In most drafts(at least the ones I did) the two were taken within 10-15 picks. Some people who don't really know how to play will take a QB in the 1st round so QB ADP is usually skewed for sure.

10 years ago I used to trade top tier QBs like Herbert for a big positional upgrade and stream the position and win fantasy titles easy. That's harder to do now because they all score big and most all people know that. It's relative value. I can tell you I'd rather have AJ Dillon.

It's not my league though and I don't know how it usually works between your league mates. That part is entirely up to what keeps all of you happy and engaged. There's just nothing weird about it to me at all.

Akers already ruined my team/season and we ain't even to the 1st Sunday yet, smdh. Makes me want to throw up

Standard - flex Pierce or Miles Sanders

Benched Bills D in favor of Denver this week oh well Diggs provided 20pts but that extra 28 from the defense would have been clutch

Standard - flex Pierce or Miles Sanders

Benched Bills D in favor of Denver this week oh well Diggs provided 20pts but that extra 28 from the defense would have been clutch
Pierce

I’d fade Sanders cause Hurts could rush for 100 and 2 tuds any given Sunday. No thank you.

Pierce

I’d fade Sanders cause Hurts could rush for 100 and 2 tuds any given Sunday. No thank you.
True true

But hopefully they saw how good their line worked for Sanders at the end of the year (despite not scoring)

My concern with pierce is Indy running away with it

Standard scoring I could wait it out for Ertz or use any of these guys (2 diff leagues)

League 1
8531A577-69C4-4DB3-AAD3-115370B923E0.jpeg

League 2
4C886D0B-1340-4D25-84A2-26E8F4A44F2C.png

Back
Top Bottom