***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

Another Lamb owner here. FWIW, Lamb had 6 catches for over 100 yards the one game Cooper Rush started last year. That was with Amari who also went over 100 yards.

I’m playing him with cautious optimism. I also have no choice :lol: . If you are strong at QB/RB or have a top TE then play it safe with Moore. Defense has to respect Robbie and CMC so he should get his.
I have Lamar, CMC, Kamara and Freiermuth

Both RBs ain’t do jack **** week 1 and Kamara dealing with a rib injury. Saints also signed Latavius Murray to their practice squad as I guess for precaution.

I would give Lamb one more week tho to see how he produces as the main guy with Rush. But man 2 catches on 11 targets was brutal last week.

Stashing Brian Robinson now for a few weeks, or wait 1 or 2 more week? Got butker in my IR but I’ll drop him if need be not worried bout a kicker

Traded Lockett for Dotson. Felt like I needed insurance just incase anything happens to Scary Terry

I never understood trading within the first month or so unless it's completely lopsided in your favor. My rule is not to make any trades until week 6 or so.

Had a low waiver but I was able to pick up Mason just in case Wilson Jr doesn’t pan out.

I never understood trading within the first month or so unless it's completely lopsided in your favor. My rule is not to make any trades until week 6 or so.
There's plenty of reasons to trade imo...it's just silly when people trade like Joe Mixon for Dalvin Cook at this stage of the year. 2 evenly valued players at the same position. That's when trades are stupid.

Maybe you don't feel as good at WR though early on and hit on a bunch of decent later RBs, a swap with a team with the opposite problem can be beneficial with both sides winning.

Every team and league is different. If you have an oppourtunity to sell high on someone like CEH and buy low on a Dalvin Cook then go for it. Early season trades are more so a knock against those selling low on proven talent after a slow start.

Every team and league is different. If you have an oppourtunity to sell high on someone like CEH and buy low on a Dalvin Cook then go for it. Early season trades are more so a knock against those selling low on proven talent after a slow start.
If people understood that a trade is supposed to make both teams better then nonsense like the trade above wouldn't get proposed at all.

A lot of people think the point of a trade is to screw the other guy over. It is not.

Meh people value players differently.

Couldn’t say there’s a clear winner in Cook V Mixon but I’d still be fine with it passing.

Meh people value players differently.

Couldn’t say there’s a clear winner in Cook V Mixon but I’d still be fine with it passing.
There isn’t a clear winner. They have basically the same value. That was an example of a trade that makes no sense. It's trading for the sake of it.

If someone in a league can't decipher the current value of CEH and Dalvin Cook, it's probably not a very good league.

Really hope Herbert ain’t hurt to where he missses time otherwise I’ll be screwed this early

Already 0-1 even with a win this week (hopefully) that would ruin my season already.

Had Mike Williams in one of my main leagues and was facing against him in other main league.

I was happy and sad :lol:

Good thing he balled out tho. Shame on folks ready to give up on him after week 1. Some weeks he’ll be WR1. Then other weeks he’ll be WR80 :lol:

Had Mike Williams in one of my main leagues and was facing against him in other main league.

I was happy and sad :lol:

Good thing he balled out tho. Shame on folks ready to give up on him after week 1. Some weeks he’ll be WR1. Then other weeks he’ll be WR80 :lol:

Hate that feeling of happy and sad :lol:

Should I bench Allen Robinson for Elijah Moore?
You drafted allen and he's wr 2 in a high powered offense, don't give up after a bum week 1, keep em in the lineup. Like me with williams i kept him and he gave me pts yesterday. By the way a person let go of allen i'm trying to pick him up, we'll see if it happens saturday, as i'm letting go of julio jones after another issue with his legs for allen, if i don't get him, julio will be a stash and see.

.5 ppr, flex spot: Rhamondre @ PIT or Dortch @ LV?

Leaning Dortch with Moore being ruled out.

Kamara limited practice Wednesday and DNP Thursday and today.

If he isn’t able to play, Cordarrelle Patterson vs Rams or Darrell Henderson vs ATL? PPR league.

Back
Top Bottom