***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

Yeah I get your points. I was looking for the WR upgrade since I’m deep at RB but Herbert looking like just as big a headache as Murray

My RB: Henry Kamara Wilson Sanders Robinson Walker
My WR: AJ Brown Olave McLaurin Godwin
Damn dude :lol: I'd aim for a Tyreek/JJ depending on the other team's make up. Offer up Walker + any one of your WRs not named Terry (just don't think he is enticing enough).But be ready to swap out Walker for Kamara. Either way you are very set at RB and you have roster full of solid WR2s with upside. Add in a game breaker like Tyreek or JJ and you are set.

Damn dude :lol: I'd aim for a Tyreek/JJ depending on the other team's make up. Offer up Walker + any one of your WRs not named Terry (just don't think he is enticing enough).But be ready to swap out Walker for Kamara. Either way you are very set at RB and you have roster full of solid WR2s with upside. Add in a game breaker like Tyreek or JJ and you are set.

And this the league I’m 1-5 in man I feel like I’m loaded but on every week they don’t all ship up besides my 1 W lol. Im 6th in points for but every week I get blitzed #1 in points against

Anyways Deebo is his best WR. I figured Herbert would be an even split but his back end of schedule looks really friendly compared to Kyler’s and their offense stinks. Just tossing out this Denver game for Herbert and Keenan should be back some point to help

I usually don’t do trades but got offered this today:

I receive: Kupp, B Robinson
Trade away: J Taylor, Deebo, Deon Jackson

Here’s my team + Zay Jones

F9CA20F8-2648-4CD3-847D-F32067DDBA95.jpeg

I usually don’t do trades but got offered this today:

I receive: Kupp, B Robinson
Trade away: J Taylor, Deebo, Deon Jackson

Here’s my team + Zay Jones

F9CA20F8-2648-4CD3-847D-F32067DDBA95.jpeg
Damn. That is lightweight tempting. I'm not quite sure how much stock to put into Brian Robinson (got him in 2 out of 3 leagues), but you may be able to survive with Josh Jacobs, Miles Sanders and Bryce Hall as your primary backs.

On the flip side, I think your team is stacked enough where you don't really need to make a move. Might be worth staying put and having depth at RB.

any assistance with this trade (non ppr) I want a WR he wants a RB

His offer: Deebo & Chubb or CMC for my Henry & Walker

QB: Kyler
RB: Henry Kamara Sanders Robinson Walker Wilson Pierce
WR: Olave Godwin McLaurin AJ Brown
TE: Ertz

QB: Herbert
RB: Chubb CMC Gibson J.Williams Benjamin Drake
WR: Deebo Kirk
TE: Kittle Everett

Id have to make a drop afterwards to make room for a full starting roster. Looks like McLaurin would get cut after he plays Sunday unless he balls out with Heinicke then I’ll just go without a kicker for the week.

Edit: 5-1 Jefferson owner could use some RBs as well

Hurts Cousins
Etienne, Fournette, Robinson
Jefferson, Hill, Lockett, Diontae Johnson, Gage
Goedert, Irv Smith

Last edited:
Need flex help in two leagues, pick one:

Full PPR:
Eno vs NO
Juju @ SF
Wan’Dale @ Jax

.5 PPR:
Eno vs NO
Chris Godwin @ Car
Wan’Dale @ Jax

Full PPR start 2
Juju, Gallup, Kirk.

Odd man out might have to get dropped for a defense. I have a short bench and got Philly defense that I don’t want to drop.

Need flex help in two leagues, pick one:

Full PPR:
Eno vs NO
Juju @ SF
Wan’Dale @ Jax

.5 PPR:
Eno vs NO
Chris Godwin @ Car
Wan’Dale @ Jax

I like:
Eno if Conner gets ruled out
Godwin, he's seeing healthy amount of targets past 3 games

Full PPR start 2
Juju, Gallup, Kirk.

Odd man out might have to get dropped for a defense. I have a short bench and got Philly defense that I don’t want to drop.

I'd probably drop Juju. He's got a bye next week, might be able to get him back after defense rental this week. Also, his value dips if OBJ really signs with KC

any assistance with this trade (non ppr) I want a WR he wants a RB

His offer: Deebo & Chubb or CMC for my Henry & Walker

QB: Kyler
RB: Henry Kamara Sanders Robinson Walker Wilson Pierce
WR: Olave Godwin McLaurin AJ Brown
TE: Ertz

QB: Herbert
RB: Chubb CMC Gibson J.Williams Benjamin Drake
WR: Deebo Kirk
TE: Kittle Everett

Id have to make a drop afterwards to make room for a full starting roster. Looks like McLaurin would get cut after he plays Sunday unless he balls out with Heinicke then I’ll just go without a kicker for the week.

Edit: 5-1 Jefferson owner could use some RBs as well

Hurts Cousins
Etienne, Fournette, Robinson
Jefferson, Hill, Lockett, Diontae Johnson, Gage
Goedert, Irv Smith

Solid trade offer. I think I'd stick with Henry only because you already dealt with his bye. Maybe counter with 2 of Kamara/Walker/Sanders for Deebo?

Based on my experiences, top of the standings teams won't trade despite obvious weaknesses lol but doesn't hurt to start the conversation with a Hill for Walker and McLaurin offer

Gotta make a decision at TE with so many byes :sick:

Taysom Hill vs ARI
Logan Thomas vs GB
Dalton Schultz vs DET

Would you guys take a chance on Melvin Gordon? He’s available on waivers, so is Latavius Murray.

Back
Top Bottom