2024 NBA Draft Thread

Didn't think anyone could top Johnny Juzang as biggest winner of the tourney. But Davion Mitchell is real.

This isn't meant to directly compare them, but I feel the exact same way about Suggs as I did about Fox going into his draft a few years ago. Not a great shooter, which I really value in a lead guard, but all the cliche terms really do apply to him. "IT Factor", "Gamer", "Dog in him", etc...I just trust that he's going to figure out how to be good. Seems like a really likable dude too, similar to Fox.

Still taking Cade 1 and not thinking twice though.

Cade
Green
mobley

over suggs for me but suggs has a super high floor just based of everything else he brings

Mitchell passes the eye test, but he'll be 23 by Opening Night and this might've been an outlier three point shooting season.

June 22nd can’t come soon enough. This is my biggest fear. Don’t even want to imagine blessing OKC like this. I hate Tillman/harden/morey

Was watching some Josh Giddey tape earlier. Think I'd be pretty comfortable with him in the late lottery.

Love the size and passing combo. Pretty good rebounder. Jumper could use some work and his release is slow.

Still think he'll be an effective player though. Maybe like a Kyle Anderson type with more upside?

Anyone down for a post-tourney mock draft?

I'll sim a lottery, and you guys post your mock drafts based on it.

1. Detroit
2. Toronto
3. New Orleans
4. Orlando
5. Golden State (via Minnesota)
6. Oklahoma City (via Houston)
7. Cleveland
8. Washington
9. Oklahoma City
10. Orlando (via Chicago)
11. Sacramento
12. Indiana