2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but seriously tho....

Steph and Klay were right there and did nothing. Wiggins right there and did nothing. Multiple teammates were there and did nothing. And by nothing, I mean standstill. Like literally not move.

Draymond casually strolled over there, no one moved. Poole light skinned pushed him, no one moved. Draymond snotboxed him, a few coaches moved. Just really, really weird. Eerie even.

I don't see how they move forward from this with Draymond on the roster. They can't play together after that, and if your Poole do you even want to stay there? 100ms make everything feel better, but you can get that with another team. Young bol already got his ring and proved himself on the big stage, he might say **** it and bounce too.

Poole may have brought it on himself (still don't know what he said) but don't you side eye ALL OF YOUR TEAMMATES after that? Who do you trust?

All "speculation" and "projections"

:lol:

This is totally valid, but you gotta at least TRY and play it out first. Winning Cures All man, and unless Jordan Poole is all about the implications of state taxes, does he really wanna end up over in Orlando?

if they gotta blow it up, they gotta blow it up, but from a basketball perspective everyone loses if they don't keep the roster the way it is, so you might as well roll with it through the Trade Deadline or something
Agree with this completely. If Draymond stays away for while, the team gets off to a good start with Poole playing well, I think they’ll be able to move forward without a major roster shake up.

And now that the situation has become so public, I’m betting the other coaches and players will be more proactive in diffusing things if Draymond starts to act up toward anyone after he gets back.

IMO, it wouldn't have mattered for the Lakers cause their season is cooked anyways. This is the Western Conference favourite. It completely overtook Victor Wembanyama and we haven't heard anything about Ime Udoka in days.

The Lakers just extended the worst GM in the league and its passing by. I really don't think it would have blown up this much, the team is bad.

But who knows its all speculation cause it didn't happen that way.

You start off with a lie. Dudes fighting on the Los Angeles Lakers and it wouldn't matter in sports media/internet. What world you be living in sometimes? :lol:

You start off with a lie. Dudes fighting on the Los Angeles Lakers and it wouldn't matter in sports media/internet. What world you be living in sometimes? :lol:
You're right I should rephrase. Personally, I wouldn't care. It would get a "This is why bad teams stay bad" from me and I would keep it pushing.

But I meant "mattering" in the context of how it would affect their season to be clear. The Lakers are gonna be like the 9th seed who cares. This is about a top three title odds team.

But we just saw people go on for two weeks about a man having sex with a woman like that's about basketball at all. It would probably sweep up a news cycle on any team of note. This happening on the Lakers and their sliding from 9th to 12th isn't changing anything for their outlook.

You're right I should rephrase. Personally, I wouldn't care. It would get a "This is why bad teams stay bad" from me and I would keep it pushing.

But I meant "mattering" in the context of how it would affect their season to be clear. The Lakers are gonna be like the 9th seed who cares. This is about a top three title odds team.

But we just saw people go on for two weeks about a man having sex with a woman like that's about basketball at all. It would probably sweep up a news cycle on any team of note. This happening on the Lakers and their sliding from 9th to 12th isn't changing anything for their outlook.

Lakers could be in last place and it would be big news. When Dlo snitched on Nick Young it was big news. You let your Laker hate cloud ****. :lol:

Lakers could be in last place and it would be big news. When Dlo snitched on Nick Young it was big news. You let your Laker hate cloud ****. :lol:
I don't hate the Lakers, again would it be a big story? Obviously. But I'm really only concerned about the basketball aspect with the Warriors here, and it wouldn't matter for the Lakers cause they are already bad. IDK how else to say it man.

I don't hate the Lakers, again would it be a big story? Obviously. But I'm really only concerned about the basketball aspect with the Warriors here, and it wouldn't matter for the Lakers cause they are already bad. IDK how else to say it man.

Aight bruh :lol:

First you said it wouldn't matter, now you saying obviously it would be a big story.

No but seriously tho....

Steph and Klay were right there and did nothing. Wiggins right there and did nothing. Multiple teammates were there and did nothing. And by nothing, I mean standstill. Like literally not move.

Draymond casually strolled over there, no one moved. Poole light skinned pushed him, no one moved. Draymond snotboxed him, a few coaches moved. Just really, really weird. Eerie even.

I don't see how they move forward from this with Draymond on the roster. They can't play together after that, and if your Poole do you even want to stay there? 100ms make everything feel better, but you can get that with another team. Young bol already got his ring and proved himself on the big stage, he might say **** it and bounce too.

Poole may have brought it on himself (still don't know what he said) but don't you side eye ALL OF YOUR TEAMMATES after that? Who do you trust?
I mean, assuming Dray woofs literally every single day, I’m probably not turning my head either

How many picks will OKC be demanding for Shai later this yr?

7FB56C11-846D-4AA3-99BA-C6C925825DD6.jpeg

These 2 additions get them 4 more projected losses.

Mia can have 1 pick or 2 for helping. NYK can afford to share the wealth.

If I’m Jordan Poole I dont fw none of yall either. Even after the punch nobody moved a single iota. No audio so we dont know of anyone was like “yoooooo Dray chiiiiilll!” but looked to me like everyone just stood there and slow nodded like yep.

They’ll still win next yr or be in the finals but sheeesh. They might need a team building family day in a mountain somewhere, an escape room or something put Dray and JP and Kuminga on a team together

If I’m Jordan Poole I dont fw none of yall either. Even after the punch nobody moved a single iota. No audio so we dont know of anyone was like “yoooooo Dray chiiiiilll!” but looked to me like everyone just stood there and slow nodded like yep.

They’ll still win next yr or be in the finals but sheeesh. They might need a team building family day in a mountain somewhere, an escape room or something put Dray and JP and Kuminga on a team together
Makes sense, but team reaction could have been even worse. At least nobody did this to Poole -

54E1AC28-4875-4AFF-8B32-4EA3B5C9BA4D.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom