2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. I didn't just say "Jalen Williams is the hands down choice for ROY. He's the best in the class".

I basically just called him a dark horse.
:lol:

I guess I just still don’t get the usage thing as it pertains to Ivey. He’s gonna be 2nd on that team in usage, 3rd at worst.

The team might just suck too much for him to get the award.

wavycrocket wavycrocket you heard of this Pat Spencer ***** on the warriors?

Apparently he's a B-More product that was an all-american @ Loyola for Lacrosse and just one grad year of hoops but somehow made it to an NBA training camp

:lol:

I guess I just still don’t get the usage thing as it pertains to Ivey. He’s gonna be 2nd on that team in usage, 3rd at worst.

The team might just suck too much for him to get the award.

You said the FAVORITE.

I do not think he's going to have nearly the opportunities that Banchero will across the board...and it's basically a PPG award.

You said the FAVORITE.

I do not think he's going to have nearly the opportunities that Banchero will across the board...and it's basically a PPG award.
Yeah I just don’t think Paolo is gonna score like THAT. Could be wrong though. Just never been super high on him.

Not calling him a bust like some were though.

Screenshot_20221009-193544_Chrome.jpg

wavycrocket wavycrocket you heard of this Pat Spencer ***** on the warriors?

Apparently he's a B-More product that was an all-american @ Loyola for Lacrosse and just one grad year of hoops but somehow made it to an NBA training camp

Yup! I posted about him a while back. He like one of the best lacrosse players ever :lol:. He went to Boys Latin, which is like C conference for basketball, but went crazy there. In college, he was dumb nice. Made the move to NW to hoop, and immediately started ballin.

I think he was with the Wizards last year during preseason. Which was already crazy enough. Crazy story. He be hooping with the brothers, down Brunson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom