2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20220703-144135_Chrome.jpg

fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_7-3-2022_2-58-36PM.png

Let's get er done

Last edited:
Oh s***.

The Swedes almost pulled this off. Terrible turnover by Doncic at the end gave them an open look.

If you're Dallas and Bkn would you do it?
fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_7-3-2022_3-09-42PM.png

This could also assume Bkn would be netting Ayton, Bridges, plus more for KD.

My question is does KD want to win or does he want his respect? He would certainly win in GS, but as far as respect…….. folks will continue to say he took the easy way out.

I hope KD has realized that none of that talk matters. He’s a 2 time champion. He played on the two greatest teams in NBA history and formed the greatest 1-2 punch in sports history.

I hope KD has realized that none of that talk matters. He’s a 2 time champion. He played on the two greatest teams in NBA history and formed the greatest 1-2 punch in sports history.

Bring ERUPT back.

NOW!!!

• Sad
Reactions: HIM
For the Dallas guys Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat addict4sneakers addict4sneakers N41D N41D D StaXX D StaXX

Can the Mavs actually trade for Kyrie. What would that trade look like?
Can they? Yes. Will they? Doubt it.
If you're Dallas and Bkn would you do it?
fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_7-3-2022_3-09-42PM.png

This could also assume Bkn would be netting Ayton, Bridges, plus more for KD.
I wouldn’t do this, I don’t think. Why do we need Joe Harris?

Need to keep Maxi. Finally have two bigs that will allow him to play the role he’s best suited for and he’s too important to their defensive versatility.

Gotta disagree here.

He’s still yearning for that validation like Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius said.

He cares TOO MUCH IMO. It’s kind of pathetic.
Yeah thats fair. I still think him going to Brooklyn was caring but blowing it up to jump to another contender after not feeling validation the first time he jumped ship feels like he's letting go of some of the narrative because repeating the same thing expecting a different outcome is insanity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom