2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a laker fan, I’m 110% ready and expecting Kyrie to go elsewhere. Thank god I’m already at rock bottom after last season

This is the type of thing that makes you believe that Michael was “born” to play Basketball.

Genetics are crazy tho. Anyone have any stories like this??

My pops has 3 brothers all of them are 5’7 or below along with my grandfather.

My pops is 6’2.

This is the type of thing that makes you believe that Michael was “born” to play Basketball.

Genetics are crazy tho. Anyone have any stories like this??

My pops has 3 brothers all of them are 5’7 or below along with grandfather.

My pops is 6’2.

Dudes be really chosen to hoop though. Chris Webber’s brother was a 6-2 guard. Vince Carter got a brother that’s like 5’7”. Y’all seen Westbrook and and Dame’s brothers. Scottie Pippen I think was the only tall one in his family.

Dudes be really chosen to hoop though. Chris Webber’s brother was a 6-2 guard. Vince Carter got a brother that’s like 5’7”. Y’all seen Westbrook and and Dame’s brothers. Scottie Pippen I think was the only tall one in his family.

It’s soooo crazy man. It’s always bugged me out.

Ray Westbrook is like 5’9 or something.

Beals brothers both are lineman or something. We had the son of nba players talk but yeah you don’t how genetics are going to work

Screen-Shot-2021-06-05-at-5.29.52-PM-637x400.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom