2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arye Bombs Bike
banderas (2).png

Baby Shams get di ting dem? Dem outta luck now.

I've been :lol:@ the internet trying to create this "Bryce is the real prospect" narrative.

He played EYBL and if people thought Bronny "wasn't that good" back then...

Let's just say...if Bryce can become Gelo Ball in the next 2 years...he will have come a long way.

I have not followed Bryce like that but I have thought about this and I can not fathom why folks would generate this narrative out of thin air? Is it because Bronny is a “Jr” and they do not want anything with named “LeBron” to flourish? Baselessly propelling Bryce over Bronny makes no sense to me. Can someone please make sense of this :lol:

I have not followed Bryce like that but I have thought about this and I can not fathom why folks would generate this narrative out of thin air? Is it because Bronny is a “Jr” and they do not want anything with named “LeBron” to flourish? Baselessly propelling Bryce over Bronny makes no sense to me. Can someone please make sense of this :lol:

It kind of took off when people saw him going thru a growth spurt. That, and people just wanting the feel good story of the younger kid being "the one".

He played JV last year (Bronny was varsity as a freshman for reference)...and he looked like a deer in headlights playing in the EYBL this summer.

That said..the summer heading into your 11th grade year is when you can tell what kind of a path a kid is on, so he's got another year before the evaluations start getting serious. He could certainly end up being a late bloomer. Especially if he keeps growing. But anything suggesting he'll be better than Bronny right now is nothing more than a feel-good story idea.

Despite all the **** Bronny gets due to his name...he's always been legit. Ranking might have been a little gassed in previous years but he's always been a top 100 guy. If he wasn't Lebron's son...he'd still be on his way to play high-major D1 ball.

It kind of took off when people saw him going thru a growth spurt. That, and people just wanting the feel good story of the younger kid being "the one".

He played JV last year (Bronny was varsity as a freshman for reference)...and he looked like a deer in headlights playing in the EYBL this summer.

That said..the summer heading into your 11th grade year is when you can tell what kind of a path a kid is on, so he's got another year before the evaluations start getting serious. He could certainly end up being a late bloomer. Especially if he keeps growing. But anything suggesting he'll be better than Bronny right now is nothing more than a feel-good story idea.

Despite all the **** Bronny gets due to his name...he's always been legit. Ranking might have been a little gassed in previous years but he's always been a top 100 guy. If he wasn't Lebron's son...he'd still be on his way to play high-major D1 ball.
Wasn’t the thing for Bryce was that he’s the best shooter in the family? His shooting + growth spurt is WHEYE EYE can see where you can make that assumption but time will tell

You know what else? It's crazy how that brand of PG has never thrived at the highest level.

Rose, Westbrook, Davis, Francis. Is Ja Morant gonna be the one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom