2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate parody accounts man. THis is so corny.

My whole beef with them is that they are not even funny. Imagine living such a stale and uninteresting life that you spend portions of your day making blatantly false social media posts about team transactions or quotes from players. Especially the losers who do it with slightly modified handles of well known accounts that use the same name and spread disinformation.

Unfortunately, Twitter will not do anything about similar accounts in critical spaces such as government, politics, etc so I know they damn sure are not going to tackle these NBA accounts. All we can do is hope these account holders eventually get laid and find out that there is more to life |l

P C H P C H

I wonder if they’ll eventually move them to Inglewood. I know the intuit dome is going to have additional courts + practice facility on site. Would be cool to have the g league team there too.

So does this mean you have paid MajinZuub MajinZuub back (with interest) and/or set up a payment plan? The streets want to know.

MajinZuub MajinZuub has a good heart. He may set up a Klarna account to help out @finessence

But on some real ****. These are tough times we live in…I understand not having it….but just SAY THAT. All the flexing and slick talk and hiding is what got you looking crazy.

You CANNOT be talking cash ****, morality, talking about honor/principles, BRAGGING/(lying) ABOUT WINNING OTHER BETS etc…saying you going to pay, then ducking somebody you owe.

@finessence you gotta make that right. Or you forever a sucka. Flat out.

Can't do **** now man. He can be a running joke or be a man of your word.

ueT2Ynq5mDWJJof8ijG4K0bx6Rf6c8bJ9ItecrlhYzU.png
HIM!!!

Gerald Green, Rudy Gay, and Josh Smith used to be OD on the old 2k's

Cant wait for the Sixers to swoop up KD, then the Nets actually gonna have a decent squad.

Ben
Seth
Harris
Thybulle
Claxton

Ben gon feel right at home. :pimp:
Would be a good team

Maxey/Dinwiddie
Seth/edwards
Harris/warren
Harris/Bertans
Ben/Claxton

That’s a great small ball closing unit. Elite three point shooting in Seth and Joe. Only 1 non shooter.

thats a good team plus having 4-5 first rounders over the next 4 years.

Reactions: HIM
Would be a good team

Maxey/Dinwiddie
Seth/edwards
Harris/warren
Harris/Bertans
Ben/Claxton

That’s a great small ball closing unit. Elite three point shooting in Seth and Joe. Only 1 non shooter.

thats a good team plus having 4-5 first rounders over the next 4 years.

The Brooklyn Sixty Seventers. :pimp:

P C H P C H

I wonder if they’ll eventually move them to Inglewood. I know the intuit dome is going to have additional courts + practice facility on site. Would be cool to have the g league team there too.

Inglewood don’t need the traffic. We’ll have the Intuit Dome, Forum and SoFi stadium all within 5 minutes of each other 🤦🏿‍♂️

I like that G-League teams aren't in the exact same city, gives an opportunity to expand the reach and for the folks in the suburbs or wherever to see professional-ish basketball for cheap and closer.

Plus playing in the same arena as the NBA team and it being an empty cavern is sad.

I like that G-League teams aren't in the exact same city, gives an opportunity to expand the reach and for the folks in the suburbs or wherever to see professional-ish basketball for cheap and closer.

Plus playing in the same arena as the NBA team and it being an empty cavern is sad.
nothing sadder than g-league clippers playing in ontario

This
I like how the dubs have their squad down in santa cruz. Has a nice following #SeaDubs

It makes sense logistics wise for the G league team to be as close as possible to the NBA squad…But yea for business/optics it’s better that the team plays in a market where not that much else going on and some ppl actually come to watch games

The teams used to be all over the place in the past day, probly one of the reasons teams ain’t take the G league as seriously…Hard to get a player from South Dakota to Miami on short notice :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom