2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine KD playing for these guys

1657117670380.jpeg

Skim Reaper about to be official

It is wild to me that there have been 15 iterations of KD Nike sigs. In terms of Nike and number of sigs is it MJ > Lebby > KD > Kobe????? I know KAI was approaching double digits before getting released. I wonder what he rocks now. PG is surprisingly up there too

Would it be soooo terrible if KD stayed, they put together a pretty decent squad, even without Ky, although I hoped that he would’ve stayed

If it takes Scottie Barnes I’m 200% out on KD

OG, GTJr., one of Siakam/FVV and like 2 1st… and even still I dunno
You’re capped out & just got beat in round 1. It’s very early for Scottie so we don’t know what he’s going to ultimately turn into.

Very promising campaign but not nearly enough to be deemed untouchable

Didn’t he also have some shady at the beginning of the playoff thread but changed it?
Said something about Thybulle’s naturopathic Mom, didn’t know she passed away, so I changed it when I found out.

It was literally something like “Nature is healing, word to Thybulle’s Mom” or something like that.

He’s literally never on the court and he doesn’t really defend the rim at a high level.

He would’ve been a miserable Mavs fit after the Wood deal.
Uh, he tore his acl lol before that he was always on the court blocking shots and getting rebounds

Not sure how that would be a miserable fit

He’s also improving his outside shot

I wanna go on record now and say I am in on the Timberwolves. Top 4 seed coming. No more Rudy Gobert Slander after this one now that there will be competent wing defenders around. DLO will look better. Gobert & KAT cover each others flaws well. Antman is the future.

THIS is 100% worth the risk to me. The Wolves should go get Hermangomez too and make some money off that. Its easy money sitting right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom