2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray Allen also DID NOT miss the playoffs in 4 consecutive seasons :lol:

He missed the playoffs in 02-03 because he got traded around the deadline from a team with a winning record in the East at the time to a team that was 6 games below .500 in the West at the ASB.

Can’t let y’all get ADDICTed.

So he did miss the playoffs then? His fault or not, he didn’t play @b socks

EYE see gaps in his resume. 2 big gaps. You can say it was 3 seasons in row if you want, Socks

3D1C908B-A5A1-4A97-B704-DE9A2C8BCBE1.jpeg

Lowkey '01 Bucks/Sixers was a really poorly officiated series but it isn't talked about as much as '06 Heat/Mavs and '02 Lakers/Kings. I wonder if the perception of Ray would be a little different if that team advanced to the Finals although they still would've lost to the Lakers anyway. Ray averaged 27 in that series on 47/51/97.

Is there something wrong with being a #2 though, it worked out well for some, ala Scottie Pippen, he was a very formidable #2. Everyone can’t be the #1

So he did miss the playoffs then? His fault or not, he didn’t play @b socks

EYE see gaps in his resume. 2 big gaps. You can say it was 3 seasons in row if you want, Socks

3D1C908B-A5A1-4A97-B704-DE9A2C8BCBE1.jpeg
All EYE am saying is 3 is not 4.

Simple maths if you ask me.

Klay Thompson, a guy that can't dribble or pass, isn't making any of those Ray Allen teams that didn't make the playoffs any better.

No disrespect to Klay though. He is awesome in his role as a second/third fiddle.

Just did a quick check: As late as 2019 a number of yall were saying Beal >>> Klay

Looking back at that topic, similar arguments for Ray were being made for Beal... 3 years later Klay is better than Ray Allen? :lol: Life comes fast

Klank a nice little player but I'ma roll with Jesús.
Klay Thompson, a guy that can't dribble or pass, isn't making any of those Ray Allen teams that didn't make the playoffs any better.

No disrespect to Klay though. He is awesome in his role as a second/third fiddle.
Klay never had the chance to be a #1 to really compare.

Is there something wrong with being a #2 though, it worked out well for some,

Topic in a nutshell.

Just did a quick check: As late as 2019 a number of yall were saying Beal >>> Klay

Looking back at that topic, similar arguments for Ray were being made for Beal... 3 years later Klay is better than Ray Allen?
:lol:
Life comes fast

Too far

Why not revisit Klay v Beal

I am confused. Are the folks claiming “Klay > Ray” today the same ones who said “Beal > Klay”? Otherwise I am not understanding what you are getting at but it has been a long day so please explain

I am confused. Are the folks claiming “Klay > Ray” today the same ones who said “Beal > Klay”? Otherwise I am not understanding what you are getting at but it has been a long day so please explain
You gotta search that topic yourself brah. I'm not gonna call anyone in particular out :lol:

@ me

Resumes have been updated. This is an argument of total careers. Klay and ray is warranted. Beal doesn’t belong. I probably was wilding. I own my mistakes
Respect. I never understood how Beal >>> Klay but I'm glad we've all arrived to that same conclusion

Far as Ray v Klay I'm not gonna argue hard against either side. I'm not gonna pretend like swapping Ray into the lineups Klay has had would definitely result in less titles for Steph though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom