2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hair regrowth? My hairline is perfect and my hair is both long and thick. You must have me confused with someone else
confused-kid.gif

Khris is very nice but there's levels

Klay missed 2 of his prime years and suffered the worst leg injuries and ... is only 2 years older than Khris and has a considerably better resume

Khris is working his way there. Im not comparing their total resumes. I’m speaking on their levels as players at respective times when they were #2 options on contenders.

Khris since 2017 has been a 20/5/4 guy on 47/39/88 splits as a #2 option on consistently one of the best teams in the league. That’s not far off from Klay. And in the playoffs, he’s been great too.

21/7/5 on 44/40/86 splits since 2017. When the Bucks essentially “arrived”. That’s similar to GSW arriving in 2014.

His 2021 playoff run was crazy as well, for a #2.

24ppg 8rpg 5rpg in 23 games that led to a championship. That’s incredible

Khris is working his way there. Im not comparing their total resumes. I’m speaking on their levels as players at respective times when they were #2 options on contenders.

Khris since 2017 has been a 20/5/4 guy on 47/39/88 splits as a #2 option on consistently one of the best teams in the league. That’s not far off from Klay. And in the playoffs, he’s been great too.

21/7/5 on 44/40/86 splits since 2017. When the Bucks essentially “arrived”. That’s similar to GSW arriving in 2014.

His 2021 playoff run was crazy as well, for a #2.

24ppg 8rpg 5rpg in 23 games that led to a championship. That’s incredible
Sucks that Klay lost 2 prime years and is now on a different trajectory due to his injuries

Sucks that Klay lost 2 prime years and is now on a different trajectory due to his injuries

He still was MAJOR on this championship run for GSW. Despite his inconsistencies and defensive slippage, he had huge games that the dubs would not have won without his production. 2022 GSW was a total team effort..Steph leading the way, with everybody contributing at the right moments. Like these:

Essentially closeout/series clinching games.

It makes his story even greater, that he bounced back from 2 devastating injuries and missed 2 years. Still averaged 20ppg. Still averaged the same in the playoffs. And immediately won a championship

Explain this to me.
Both are #2 options, except one has been a clear closer on a Championship team.
What does Klay do that Khris can't?
If you put Khris next to Steph & KD, do the Warriors not win?
Pre-KD, I don't know of Khris would be able to accomplish what Klay did

Klay considered to be one of the best shooters ever, right? Does anyone say that about Khris?

If Klay wasn't robbed of those 2 years off, his resume would be THAT much better than Khris'. At this point Klay is probably trending down due to those injuries which is hella sad

I don’t even think it’s about replace/plug with the Khris/Klay talk. I’m just stating where they respectively were as players, when they were on title contending teams and coming into their own.

The Bucks were on pace to win 70 games, with Middleton as a #2. And he’s been hovering or been a 50/40/90 guy. They also won a chip, with him going crazy.

I think he’s at the same LEVEL of a player, as Klay was in his prime. With Klay being slightly better due to shooting/off ball movement and defense.

Khris was the Clear Closer on the Bucks title team?

Woah there D StaXX D StaXX

Closeout by committee with him & Giannis, but yes Khris closed out a number of games in the playoffs & regular season on the regular. We not bout to front on Khris like that. We watched him drop 20 in the 4th qtr of the playoffs.

Closeout by committee with him & Giannis, but yes Khris closed out a number of games in the playoffs & regular season on the regular. We not bout to front on Khris like that. We watched him drop 20 in the 4th qtr of the playoffs.

Never said he didn't have good 4th quarters but calling him the clear closer is disrespectful af to Giannis bruh.

Like C'mon mane. He is their offensive engine

I know we often joke about vernacular used in this thread but son speaks and argues like a sheltered 14-21 year old that thinks they are smarter than they actually are or a sheltered, delusional 25+ year old that hasn’t been exposed to much in life.

Sad!
Making these types of assumptions based on exchanges on a sneaker forum is wild to me. You been on here since 2001. You’re pushing 30 easy and lust over Taylor Swift like a preteen. Some y’all older than Steph and ride his d like it’s a job. ****s disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom