2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the best WHITE un game dunkers of all time?

Go!
The Plumlees
Black Griffin
Tom Chambers?
Brent Barry?
Pat Canaughton was in a dunk contest and i dont even think they had any game footage to show of dunks for his introductory hoopmixtape

Lot of white dudes with 40 inch verticals who still almost exclusively shoot 3s

1657468714599.png

I do not think anyone is sour about Dave McMenamin being with Malika Andrews or shocked that she is in an interracial relationship. Like lawdog1 lawdog1 said, it is mostly surprising and humorous because Dave seems low energy on television and on-air, his personality is almost the opposite of the Malika’s. We have no clue what either of them are like off camera, though so maybe in reality they might be a perfect match but it’s not obvious to the general public because of what they portray on camera.

Either way, I just see it as jokes and as long as he is not abusive and she is happy then who cares? Good for them.

magic beans and fools gold :rofl:
HIBACHI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
those who know, know
those who dont post

have a blessed dai !

magic beans and fools gold :rofl:
HIBACHI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
those who know, know
those who dont post

have a blessed dai !

When you’re quoting Gilbert Freaking Arenas as evidence that you think you made a good trade, you’ve already lost. Sorry.

If he was talking that big money **** and can not come through on a $100 bet then I have to assume all of his talk about conversing with beautiful women in real life and smashing has to be false too. Bro is probably fapping to a picture of Malika using his tears as lube.

type to go out with friends & pull up the calculator when the bill comes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom