2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah fam you’re projecting. We’ve all said EXACTLY what we meant. lawdog1 lawdog1 himself said that McMen was completely unremarkable
Definitely nowhere near projecting bro.

If you know McMenamin personally then it makes sense. But chances are you ain't college buddies with Dave therefore....how would one know whether or not Dave is not "remarkable" enough for Malika?

Going off what you know or think of Dave on camera and projecting that McMenamin wouldn't be remarkable enough for Malika based off what we see from Dave and Malika on screen? Why would that even matter?

If Dave's got a bland personality and Malika's is super colorful, it don't mean they wouldn't be a good match. Opposites attract all the time.

Last edited:
Speaking of Malika

Cam 😂😂😂
dead (1).png

Beautiful women

Lives in Florida….not Miami or So Flo but FLORIDA lol

Come again?

Born and raised in Fort Lauderdale… frequent and have family in both Dade and West Palm. You’re out of touch if you think only Miami has attractive women.

Some of y’all live in a bubble :lol:

(What’s understood doesn’t have to be explained)

Born and raised in Fort Lauderdale… frequent and have family in both Dade and West Palm. You’re out of touch if you think only Miami has attractive women.

Some of y’all live in a bubble :lol:

(What’s understood doesn’t have to be explained)
Anyone who’s from/live in Broward doesn’t just say they from “Florida”

Let’s be real here

…Says the guy critiquing Dave’s personality as if he wants to date him. “He’s low energy, why would she want him”? “Low energy?” You want a man that you can go multiple rounds with, eh? You like men that can go a marathon with you? :rofl:

Beautiful woman? Unlike y’all, I live in Florida. That beautiful women mess is desensitized around here. Y’all be acting like y’all never had sex before.

Living out y’all Gary Wallace “Weird Science” fantasies :lol: :lol:

Okay Mr. Steve Harvey :lol: :lol: :lol: you want to be Dave’s side piece

What type of “man” is worried about the next guy’s personality? :rofl: :rofl:
1657475038972.gif

You really took two words from everything I said and made a long form post out of it. The “low energy” comment was a joke mocking Donald Trump calling Jeb Bush low energy a few years back. Yet you turn that into the summary for a homoerotic novella involving me and Dave McMenamin. Very strange!

You also goofed thinking that myself or any other poster is worried about his personality. The picture was posted and we were having a discussion about it. Not sure how that means we are “worried” or invested. It is just a random topic of conversation during the dog days of the off-season.

You took pride about dining and dashing and living in Florida in B2B posts. You lie to men about who you are on message boards. You do not pay your debts. Be best, my man. Be best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom