2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never, ever thought I'd have to say any of this, but here we are:

We're not offering family up for sex. We're not discussing offering family for sex. We're not...

... Florida.

Water we dewing?

-foe

Wait what?

A picture of Dave McMenamin and his family with Malika devolving into familial sex offerings and/or “my sister is hotter than yours” babble is absolutely insane :lol:

Imagine being a 30-year-old woman, minding your business, living your life, and you start getting DMs from dudes that say your adult brother posted your info on a sneaker forum to wager if someone could have sex with you before he had sex with their sister.

Imagine your blood doing something that nasty to you :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Imagine being a 30-year-old woman, mind your business, living your life, and your start getting DMs from dudes that say your adult brother posted your info on a sneaker forum to wager if someone could have sex with you before he had sex with their sister.

Florida stays crazy
BraveTimelyGiantschnauzer-size_restricted.gif

iu
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

-foe

Imagine being a 30-year-old woman, mind your business, living your life, and your start getting DMs from dudes that say your adult brother posted your info on a sneaker forum to wager if someone could have sex with you before he had sex with their sister.

She grown. Plus me and her ain’t cool like that. He started running his yip yap so his card had to get pulled. He said I don’t go outside because I don’t use the term “SoFlo” which NO black person in south Florida ever uses :lol: :lol: :lol:

So I wanted to see if he really is who he claims to be.

She grown. Plus me and her ain’t cool like that. He started running his yip yap so his card had to get pulled. He said I don’t go outside because I don’t use the term “SoFlo” which NO black person in south Florida ever uses :lol: :lol: :lol:

So I wanted to see if he really is who he claims to be.
Dude, I am saying this with all seriousness and no disrespect...

Just stop, you are making a fool of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom