2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who lie about easily verifiable things never make any sense to me :lol:. There are people on this board who do the same **** though :lol:

Pathological lying is recognized as a mental illness. There's no reason to lie about your favorite book or having a feeling Kobe was scoring 81 that night.

People who rep colleges like they're gangs are so weird man. I saw a guy harass someone else at work cause he had a Upenn flag on desk but didn't go there.

I'd sooner rather see people do that with sports teams..at least it's about SOMETHING.

Hardcore college fans are crazy. Like, you'll defend this for-profit institution solely cause you they allowed you to pay them for 4+ years.

On the sports side, grown adults online angry at 16, 17 year old kids for committing to a rival school. Insanity.

People who lie about easily verifiable things never make any sense to me :lol:. There are people on this board who do the same **** though :lol:

Pathological lying is recognized as a mental illness. There's no reason to lie about your favorite book or having a feeling Kobe was scoring 81 that night.
Sorry, but I can't help but think of the LeBron on the Shop vids over the weekend reading these posts. :lol:

This guy really hated it in San Antonio. Really funny to watch. Idk how you really feel that slighted by a franchise that took a flier on you when no one else would and gave you a bag coming off injury. But I hope he keeps talking I wanna see this become a big thing.

No disrespect but he's coming into a lovely situation in Atlanta, we needed a aggressive scoring 2 guard and he fills the slot. If healthy we're top 6 in the east and playoff bound every year.

No disrespect but he's coming into a lovely situation in Atlanta, we needed a aggressive scoring 2 guard and he fills the slot. If healthy we're top 6 in the east and playoff bound every year.
Top 6 every year just based on Trae and Dejountae ?

Had no idea Frank Kaminsky, 2 Holiday brothers and Mo Harkless found their way to our roster.

The shots at hardcore college fans and Bron/MVP/Drew League Defenders subs :rofl: :rofl:

The university thing (undergrad and grad) gets me especially when you put into the perspective that nick. nick. laid out and realize that you are paying to go there. At least with company pride you are getting paid :lol:

The shots at hardcore college fans and Bron/MVP/Drew League Defenders subs :rofl: :rofl:

The university thing (undergrad and grad) gets me especially when you put into the perspective that nick. nick. laid out and realize that you are paying to go there. At least with company pride you are getting paid :lol:
Not only do you pay to go, they never stop asking for money. Ever.

Don't let it be a school that has some sort of big time sports program.

The epitome of "he thinks he's on the team" out of those weirdos

Melo is a complete zero on defense, but he can still pour in points. Maybe the Heat could use him during the regular season?

Jalen and Jacoby had a mock Celtics Nets trade proposal:

Jaylen Brown, Derrick White, Grant Williams and 3 firsts

for

KD

Jalen told Jacoby that he wants way more picks

I still don’t understand. I must be dumb.

Jaylen brown is worth 3 picks. White is worth 1 pick. Nets are, by that logic getting 7 picks and Williams.

People keep bringjng up Utah but they didn’t get any real players along with those 5 picks. This mock trade has one all star, and two high level role players probably starters for most teams.

Nets overplaying their hand. Plus KD is 34 and injury prone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom