2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who rep colleges like they're gangs are so weird man. I saw a guy harass someone else at work cause he had a Upenn flag on desk but didn't go there.

I don't get the HARASSING part but that is weird to have a flag of a school you didn't attend on your desk.

Exceptions:

Child Went There.

I'll also allow black folks with HBCU paraphernalia of schools they didn't attend.

People who rep colleges like they're gangs are so weird man. I saw a guy harass someone else at work cause he had a Upenn flag on desk but didn't go there.

I don't get the HARASSING part but that is weird to have a flag of a school you didn't attend on your desk.

Exceptions:

Child Went There.

I'll also allow black folks with HBCU paraphernalia of schools they didn't attend.

Wild.

JamesOn Curry made his league debut in January 2010, playing 3.9 seconds for the Clippers (it was his only NBA appearance). It is the shortest recorded career in league history.

AAB3FD67-40C0-441C-9F2A-3526BBA4669D.jpeg

The way everyone talked about Lonzo, I would not have expected him to be where he is. His 3P% has greatly improved since leaving LA. He just needs to stay healthy |l
Hes like the opposite of his draft profile in some ways lol. Good for him though…. Hella work ethic to carve his role like that.

Damn shame his career is so compromised by injuries. I could see him having a Shaun Livingston esque role on a championship team as an old man.

Wild.

JamesOn Curry made his league debut in January 2010, playing 3.9 seconds for the Clippers (it was his only NBA appearance). It is the shortest recorded career in league history.

AAB3FD67-40C0-441C-9F2A-3526BBA4669D.jpeg
Think I topped this record at least once freshman year of HS ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom