2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does rap about the wildest stuff and that's part of his appeal lol lots of explicit sex and drug references :lol:

So i could understand why people who don't speak spanish wouldn't check for him. On the other hand, if you single and still partying, definitely keep a couple Bad Bunny joints in your rotation lol
Bad Bunny rapping about moving bricks? I legit didn't know that.

I’m not listening to anything I can’t understand
I kinda feel you (pause)
In the meantime, i can't understand half of one of my favorite album ever
71G8nIvEyfL._SL1200_.jpg

Never heard a Bad Bunny song either

#washed

I thought Bad Bunny was the “cash me outside how bout that,” girl

Never heard a bad bunny song in my life

This. Isn't it all in Spanish?

I couldn’t tell you a Bad Bunny song either.

I know that Burna Boy is going crazy tho.

All of this, man. Never heard a track and couldn’t pick them out a lineup. I had no idea “Bad Bunny” was so popular. Had the faintest clue he was a Spanish-speaking artist. And if I’m going to keep it a buck, I thought “Bad Bunny” was a yamb because I assumed a man would not refer to himself as a “bunny” let alone a “bad” one.

Lots of information in here today. Thank you for the music educational lesson (Bey dropped an LP and “Bad Bunny” being one of the hottest artists out).

All of this, man. Never heard a track and couldn’t pick them out a lineup. I had no idea “Bad Bunny” was so popular. Had the faintest clue he was a Spanish-speaking artist. And if I’m going to keep it a buck, I thought “Bad Bunny” was a yamb because I assumed a man would not refer to himself as a “bunny” let alone a “bad” one.

Lots of information in here today. Thank you for the music educational lesson (Bey dropped an LP and “Bad Bunny” being one of the hottest artists out).
If you heard any Spanish song in a club it prob was bad bunny lol

Interesting. Didn’t know it was/could be him. All I know is anytime a Spanish song comes on in the club you catch me on the dance floor like
1659120757844.gif
Exactly. It’s prob how I first heard about him

Raggaeton and most Spanish music played at a club will get me grooving, idc if I can’t understand the lyrics

Also it’s fairly easy to find the translations to these songs, lol. Most of his music videos have the English lyrics

I also was at an open run and was D’ing up Kyrie and called a kickball on him and he got pissed talking about some “Man, we don’t call kickballs in pickup! **** outta here!” And I almost had to put the paws on him.

not sure if just a dream or if reality.. this you who kyrie was barkin at?

Dudes be pushing bunny hard and don’t have the slightest idea of what he’s saying :lol:

I am saying, though! I don’t mind bumping some **** about blowing money, selling/consuming narcotics, having unprotected sex with various women, conspiring to murder someone and generally committing a multitude of other crimes and lewd acts but I would at least like to know when those parts come around on the track so I can get appropriately hyped!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom