2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some English speaking people, I don’t know why they care what language a song is in because they always butcher the lyrics of songs in their native tongue anyway. :lol:

My wife is one of those people. :rolleyes

yes.gif

You could do that to any artist lol

I just put on and pulled up lyrics to the new song from elpablo21 elpablo21 ’s new favorite artist, Lil Uzi Vert. He is talking about fornicating with other men’s women (and doing it in his Bentley truck), popping pills, blowing folks up into smithereens and luxury socks, among other things.

Where is the Bad Bunny equivalent? I come in peace.

:stoneface:

I went to HS on the south side. 60% Mexican population.
Southside OKC? More like 80% any address that starts with South (but more geographically South if i40 with Western boundaries of i44 or so a-friend a-friend and BennyIll22 BennyIll22 Food over there is fire and the taco trucks on SW 29th be open 24hrs. I haven't necessarily heard any raggaeton over there, or anywhere but again I'm almost 40, fat, got 2 kids, live paycheck to paycheck, got sleep apnea and work in the morning, I'm not exactly in the club every night.

Speaking of lyrics. How do y’all memorize them? Repetition, or you guys going to genius.com/spotify? i was on vacation last year and my girl’s best friend’s fiance was on genius at LAX trying to memorize the lyrics to this song so he can rap along when he heard
it at the resort :rofl: :smh:

I’m a repetition guy unless I’m confused on a line. No shortcuts :lol:

Got a fire family full of literal fam (his wife, that's his sister on the beats with the big fro, and David and Luke who can really sang). Shoots most of his videos in his house, same "weird" style and vibe and other artists respect it so much when they do tracks with him, the y conform.

Could only pick 5 though

I just put on and pulled up lyrics to the new song from elpablo21 elpablo21 ’s new favorite artist, Lil Uzi Vert. He is talking about fornicating with other men’s women (and doing it in his Bentley truck), popping pills, blowing folks up into smithereens and luxury socks, among other things.

Where is the Bad Bunny equivalent? I come in peace.
You confident that I couldn’t find a weird lyric in an artist you enjoy? Lol

Speaking of lyrics. How do y’all memorize them? Repetition, or you guys going to genius.com/spotify? i was on vacation last year and my girl’s best friend’s fiance was on genius at LAX trying to memorize the lyrics to this song so he can rap along when he heard
it at the resort :rofl: :smh:

I’m a repetition guy unless I’m confused on a line. No shortcuts :lol:

put the song on repeat till im familiar...

If I was tasked with captioning most current rap it would just read " [unintelligible] the [unintelligible] [unintelligible] [unintelligible] , [unintelligible] for the [unintelligible] "
easiest jobs. Them ****** just go in there high on drugs and mumble and pass out and someone records it

Only rap lyric I had to look up or was saying wrong until I saw in writing and it made sense was "Come and see me for once, come and see me for once," it sounds like they are saying "Forrest," but I know, why would Drake and a group of other ****** be begging somebody named Forrest to come over. And make Tadow, by Masego sounds like he's saying "Day Day," even when you know it's Tadow, it's hard to hear Tadow.

My bad

kids running from the grind :smh:
This

These young whipper snappers don't know the struggle of listening to songs over and over on a Sony Discman (and then an iPod Nano), trying to learn lyrics to their favorite songs

Sometimes it backfired on me though, and I couldn't get lyrics out of my head.

I still remember being stranded somewhere, asking someone to use their cell phone to call my mom, but instead of calling her I mistakenly dialed Mike Jones' number

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom