2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't speak the language or listen to much reggaeton but nothing i've heard from Bad Bunny has grabbed me like older reggaeton or bachata. Son has this like soulless Drake quality. Unless someone can put me on.

Cats in here associate it with latinas and lightskin women so they like it.

I understand. I don’t co-sign it but I understand.

I don't speak the language or listen to much reggaeton but nothing i've heard from Bad Bunny has grabbed me like older reggaeton or bachata. Son has this like soulless Drake quality. Unless someone can put me on.
He’s basically that, he’s a pop artist

I enjoy the music in a similar way to drakes

I'll believe that crowd reaction when I see it in game

Yeah watching that clip EYE was like:

200.gif

2K has come nowhere close to replicating that type of crowd atmosphere in their games.

Meanwhile a game damn near 13 years old seemed to master IT.

Damn shame EA couldn't get their **** together with the Live series.

Were on the cusp of getting byke in the game with Live 10 then **** went all the way downhill. :smh:

He got a couple of the older reggaeton cats on this album

He also got a joint with Aventura. Couldn't tell you if it's good or not cuz bachata is not my thing lol

He got this joint with Rosalia

I Knew Bad Bunny Was Big But Was Shocked I Didnt Know Any Of His Songs.

Ended Up Hearing This When I Was In Puerto Rico A Few Years Back And Liked It Though.

Out right now. How is it looking?

What new clothes are they giving us?

EYE wouldn't know.

Doesn't drop until first week of September.

Don't know what new things they added for MyPlayer.

Have not cared for or played a single minute of that mode since it's inception years ago.

Yeah watching that clip EYE was like:

200.gif

2K has come nowhere close to replicating that type of crowd atmosphere in their games.

Meanwhile a game damn near 13 years old seemed to master IT.

Damn shame EA couldn't get their **** together with the Live series.

Were on the cusp of getting byke in the game with Live 10 then **** went all the way downhill. :smh:

i already know this random *** spin move by lamar odom in transition was not done intentionally by the user :lol: Live and 2k would always turn an easy bunny into some complicated unnecessary mess.

Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 1.43.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 1.43.46 PM.png

Some of ya'll lying because one of the dopest things with copping an album back in the day was if it had the lyrics in the booklet. Sounding like 90s NBA players.

Felt like you won the lotto if the booklet had the lyrics in IT.

i already know this random *** spin move by lamar odom in transition was not done intentionally by the user :lol: Live and 2k would always turn an easy bunny into some complicated unnecessary mess.

Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 1.43.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 1.43.46 PM.png

**** like that use to infuriate me. :lol: :smh:

Some of ya'll lying because one of the dopest things with copping an album back in the day was if it had the lyrics in the booklet. Sounding like 90s NBA players.

spotify lyrics still exists for a reason.. something tells me a lot of cats are reading those lyrics while streaming their favorite future and travis songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom