2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
elpablo21 elpablo21 she was 100% dark chocolate. Type of joint that will turn the NT NBA Thread/NT Community narrative on me.

I guess you could look at my weekend and say I tasted flavors on both ends of the spectrum. The vanilla, I did not remember. The dark chocolate (no milky center doe, though?!?!)
200w.gif

chocolate-kidding.gif

Watch Qai and ben play and kd told to stay home :lol:
Wonder who shams source is in the nets org

💯💯💯 Exactly. Franchises are so quick to hand the keys over to a player who has very little skin in the game. Even if you do everything they ask (hire the coach they want, build the team around them, trade away all of your draft picks to get the sidekicks that they want, give them preferential treatment over the other players in the roster) They can still roll out of bed one day and just say "yeah, I don't want to be here anymore. Trade me"

Wait, you can’t fire someone you hired? Isn’t that normally how it works? You wanted that person at first, now you don’t.

And if the nets only hired nash because Kd asked them to. Why not fire him now that he wants him gone? I really don’t see an issue here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom