2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
yall ever had a Beast burger? My Beast, or actually Mexican franchisee On The Border using the ghost kitchen concept to repackage Burger King burgers and charge like $17 for them. I put the address in Google and it was a Mexican restaurant.

I never had Belgian fries that I remember but German Pomme Frittes I remember being legit. They'd bring a whole bowl to your table.

This bum *** small *** country ain't **** except for fries and waffles. Their fries so goated man, i can easily wait half an hour for these damn potatoe sticks at Antoine's

Part of the appeal of In-N-Out is the value. Their competition are not places that charge 1.5x to 2x more than them, it is places like Mcdonald's.

Their burgers taste way better than the ones you get at similar-priced fast food chains

Like people always say "I can get a better burger at such-and-such place that is better than In-N-Out", ok sure, but all you are saying is that you can pay more for a better product.

The food is affordable, the service is good, and their restaurants are clean.

They know their fries could be better, but they don't change them because if they do a ton of people will complain

Last edited:
In-n-Out has a quality burger for a great value. Yes, the fries suck.
In and Out has such legend attached to it, when Grand Canyon University flew me out to Phx for their perspective students event (it was for an online master's, don't even know why viewing the campus was relevant but they paid for it, had a few thousand students there), you could have your Campus Liason/Advocate do things to try to recruit and a lot of people had them bring them In and Out. I was in the cafeteria eating the boxed sandwich lunch and kept seeing it and asked and they were like well he came from Iowa and wanted to try it while he was here. My Campus Advocate didnt do **** for me, we just sat in the cafeteria and went over prices and degree options

Fast food
5E875DBC-D191-4752-888A-E91738FC5908.gif

Old man entering the chat No Vaseline, Real Mfn Gz, Hit em up, and Ether are my Mt Rushmore, but i appreciate No Mo Play In Ga from PT Cruiser, Wanksta, Adidon, 50s entire Murder Inc destruction, and even Back 2 Back from Drake

American fries trash, Belgian ones on the other hands >>>
This #BurgerTalk makes me wonder tho, any of y'all ever had one of these Trill Burgers yet? They look so damn good
They had a Trill burger booth at coachella this year. I didn’t personally have one but my homegirl from Houston did and said it was good.

Hit Em Up, Story of Adidon, & Ether are the first 3 off top of my head.
The worst has to be the Meek Mill joint going at Drake. We waited like 3 or 4 days and he dropped that underwhelming *** song. I couldn't believe it.
RAID by Cassidy just funny because of the damn artwork :lol:

50 verse on that Hail Mary diss

Drake on Stay Schemin :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom