2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is lethal shooter legit?

No disrespect, but I feel like he posts basketball, specifically jump shooting, versions of those “Jackass” videos from back in the day.

Realistically, what am I supposed to take away from you side stepping a squid in the deep sea while wearing a scuba mask to shoot a 30 foot jump shot underwater? How does that equate to skill on the hardwood in an arena?

What would the Knicks objective be as far as team building in trying to acquire D. Mitch. Wouldn't they just be basically being the same as when Juju had that breakout season?
Yea sacrificing RJ + other assets for him feels like a lateral move at best tbh

I knew the Reebok deal was always gonna have him set but my mans on that Bobby Bonilla money

Good for AI, but wondering how this pans out - his original contract was drawn up when Reebok was self-owned. Adidas bought 'em out in '03-04 and they were sold to 'Authentic Brands Group' earlier this year.

On the AI sneaker front, I really wish they would release something other than Questions along with the odd Answer 1 and 4. His catalogue's deep enough to do so.

@WASHED KING

612C86C5-244D-46BE-B6EA-12C643C8BD6D.jpeg
#FreeHim and the Goat in his avy, two stand up ******, absolute pillars of their community and assets to society as a whole

How soon we forget the Isiah Thomas years of giving away picks for guys that don't drastically improve our championship chances

Donovan Mitchell is not worth a decade's worth of picks and when he inevitably leaves us to ring chase elsewhere after failing here, we'd be left with nothing

(Ignore cousins)
I’ve never looked at it like this but LeBron beating the Warriors that year really created the greatest team of all time. As basketball fans, everyone should be happy the Cavs fans won that series. Would love to see KD find his way back there.

LeBron must not be as good as James Harden then. Considering Harden led team was able to actually win more than one single game against this squad.

But there is this.

Reactions: HIM
Completely disagree. The Knicks issue has been straddling the line between the slow bid and then getting antsy and wanting to swing for the home run. Just keep the slow build going and then capitalize when opportune. $200mill in Brunson and Mitchell just gonna put y’all in purgatory. Leon Rose gets fired in a few years and the next guy has to clean up the mess down 8 first rounds. Rinse and repeat.

Agreed with you, I'd try the Brunson + RJ + Randle combination first and seriously consider replacing Thibs if there are struggles.

I think if anything, Utah moves Mitchell at the trade deadline or next season unless they're planning a full on rebuild for '22-'23.

I do want Donovan btw. No defense would be played but it'd be a fun team to watch and we'd definitely make the playoffs
I just don't want him for what Danny Ainge is gonna ask for him. Which knowing Ainge, is A LOT. He's a criminal

No disrespect, but I feel like he posts basketball, specifically jump shooting, versions of those “Jackass” videos from back in the day.

Realistically, what am I supposed to take away from you side stepping a squid in the deep sea while wearing a scuba mask to shoot a 30 foot jump shot underwater? How does that equate to skill on the hardwood in an arena?

All of that stuff is recent. He was certified long before the gimmicks.

He is just building his brand in this era.

Plus A far greater % of his content ISN'T that type of stuff.

Seeing this clip, maybe the Dubs should kick the tires on Cousins, they have nothing to lose

would love to see Boogie back with the dubs. it’s not saying much but he was the nuggets 2nd or 3rd best player in that first round. he’s a liability on switches and always good for a tech, but he’s still a skilled passer and can grab boards. dubs need depth at the 5 and someone to show wiseman how to use his size on the glass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom