2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron at Drew League has me thinking we never got to see him at the Rucker like Kobe & KD.

I know 02 before he played in the league, he was suppose to play on HOV team vs fat joe but the power outage blackout across midwest/east coast stopped that.

I believe Bron, Iverson, Shaq, etc were all suppose to play

Bron at Drew League has me thinking we never got to see him at the Rucker like Kobe & KD.

I know 02 before he played in the league, he was suppose to play on HOV team vs fat joe but the power outage blackout across midwest/east coast stopped that.

I believe Bron, Iverson, Shaq, etc were all suppose to play
Fat Joe said he had yao ming and melo lined up as well

It’s weird russ is even considered to be part of a big three. If it wasn’t for his name and contract he’d be on the bench getting limited playing time.

What does that even mean? Being committed to each other? So they’re gonna stop the trade talks?

They even praising misses now.

1658189138077.gif

People who lie about easily verifiable things never make any sense to me :lol:. There are people on this board who do the same **** though :lol:
People who rep colleges like they're gangs are so weird man. I saw a guy harass someone else at work cause he had a Upenn flag on desk but didn't go there.

I'd sooner rather see people do that with sports teams..at least it's about SOMETHING.

This guy really hated it in San Antonio. Really funny to watch. Idk how you really feel that slighted by a franchise that took a flier on you when no one else would and gave you a bag coming off injury. But I hope he keeps talking I wanna see this become a big thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom