2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Used to watch it everyday after school

bet-rap-city-a325caed-5481-47d2-ab8e-008b2469d50f.jpg

That 6’2 Maria Temara woman is A1 and I would 100% Hulk smash but I just don’t think I could seriously date an OF content provider. No disrespect to them doing their thing and getting their paper by means necessary. But knowing that my friends, family, colleagues and other associates are just a simple Google search away from that? That’s heavy

That 6’2 Maria Temara woman is A1 and I would 100% Hulk smash but I just don’t think I could seriously date an OF content provider. No disrespect to them doing their thing and getting their paper by means necessary. But knowing that my friends, family, colleagues and other associates are just a simple Google search away from that? That’s heavy
Wait, she's a only fans girl? If so, I'd take back my ring and leave a couple of bills on the dresser as I leave.

I think it's hilarious how much antidope can rile up the thread while simultaneously being liked :lol:

This post reminds me of how someone on here (might still be active in the thread) described LeBron way back. They talked about how they have never seen somebody as comfortable or confident as LeBron during pressers. He has this rare ability of turning questions/comments around when he disagrees and then celebrating why the tone of the question or statement was incorrect - followed by 'here's why', without ever sounding like he's personally questioning or above what somebody says.

It’s a skill :lol:

Wait, she's a only fans girl? If so, I'd take back my ring and leave a couple of bills on the dresser as I leave.
I was gonna say I just need a son from her, but lunch table roast sessions have probably been forever changed by OF
The ability to pull up someone's mother's nudes is too powerful
I couldn't do that to my boy, doom him to that sort of misery in his school years :smh:

I was gonna say I just need a son from her, but lunch table roast sessions have probably been forever changed by OF
The ability to pull up someone's mother's nudes is too powerful
I couldn't do that to my boy, doom him to that sort of misery in his school years :smh:
Yeah, cause although the kid may be physically gifted, their mental will be shattered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom