2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
everybody on OF aint chokin down multiple dicks or even showing nudity at all. She probably just on her OF showing herself trying on dresses and shoppong for designer clothes. However if I am wrong, hit the dms
Yea I got the leaks and she don’t do actual sex. Just toys and stuff

:lol:

5E6C9482-E01F-43BC-9738-3F2B3431FE62.jpeg

Dems are already on shaky ground when it comes to winning elections, optics would've been murder, something had to be done
Yup. Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

You were either going to get hammered at mid-terms for doing this deal and being seen as weak and releasing a terrorist or you'd do nothing and have the folks on the right HEAVY leaning into the narratives that "Joe Biden and the left don't have your backs! They'll let you rot overseas!" nonsense.

Peak goofy season is upon us and there's not really any winning for anyone.

Dems are already on shaky ground when it comes to winning elections, optics would've been murder, something had to be done
The optics of this are gonna be just as much murder though :lol:

Obama caught flack for getting a soldier freed from thr Taliban a while back even given how much folks harp about 'respect the troops'.

This is gonna be that on steroids

Obama caught flack for getting a soldier freed from thr Taliban a while back even given how much folks harp about 'respect the troops'.

The attacks from the right are gonna be just as vicious, but from the left he can worry less which is what matters since that's one less narrative eating away at his loyalest base, black women

Republicans are obviously going to use….

“ I thought the democrats were tough on guns?”& “Celebrities, etc”

Trading a gay, black female athlete who was anti-national anthem and caught with "drugs" for an international arms dealer

Fox News and InfoWars producers are going CRAZY :lol:

Yeah :lol:

Said all lawyers and doctors do is memorize info in books. Anyone can do that. :lol:
Most modern society jobs can be distilled down to that. Hopefully I'm alive to see tech disruption eliminate a lot of what people deem "skilled labor" cause the overwhelming majority of it is not skilled, it's all just a shroud to justify higher wages than and further the evil enterprise of class warfare. MY job included before yall think I'm pointing fingers.

In order for me to have more someone else must have less and I justify that by pretending that my job is harder than the next persons. Society. It's all nasty work. People are evil.

Stephen A said some wild **** before just like Dope….

Think SAS said something like “I would have won the OJ trial, easy”

:rofl:
Carl Douglas (OJ Lawyer) shut all that down, when they talked about it on his radio show. Had Stephen A., backpedaling like Deion in his prime.

Most modern society jobs can be distilled down to that. Hopefully I'm alive to see tech disruption eliminate a lot of what people deem "skilled labor" cause the overwhelming majority of it is not skilled, it's all just a shroud to justify higher wages than and further the evil enterprise of class warfare. MY job included before yall think I'm pointing fingers.

In order for me to have more someone else must have less and I justify that by pretending that my job is harder than the next persons. Society. It's all nasty work. People are evil.
684F48EA-D51B-41AD-9D11-A3402ABF14D9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom