2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
People ITT are able to compete with NBA players, only a matter of time before someone comes in here and says that they would have taken down those Cartel members.
I can do it. I've seen all the Taken, John Wick and Equalizer movies a lot. And Ms. Balla with Gina Rodriguez, which has some helpful information about drug cartels specifically.

Just need the heavy weaponry'kevlar vest plug.

Last edited:
I would cook some end of the bench guys but I'm not trying to embarrass anyone

camron-paid-in-full.gif

When he was in Sac Isaiah Thomas came to Sac State and cooked all of us there :lol: My girl and friend were going there at the time.
One dude kept trying to go at him hard and IT singled him out and embarrassed him for like an hour straight.

People ITT are able to compete with NBA players, only a matter of time before someone comes in here and says that they would have taken down those Cartel members.

kelsey plum destroyed me and my friends when she has a freshman in college. had all of us simpin afterwards :blush:

When he was in Sac Isaiah Thomas came to Sac State and cooked all of us there :lol: My girl and friend were going there at the time.
One dude kept trying to go at him hard and IT singled him out and embarrassed him for like an hour straight.
In my experience, if a pro-level guy is playing with civilians and not dominating it’s because they’re choosing not to. Then someone talks **** or goes at them a little too hard and they flip the switch and go off. Saw that kind of thing happen when playing pick-up in the Summer at UCLA back in the day.

A lot of the oversees guys are better than the young prospects and some of the “og’s” on the end the of bench.

Mike James, Shane Larkin , Jan Vesely are better probably than Tyty Washington , Tre Jones and Udonis . T-Ferg was probably never a top 500 player in the world or something

Watching Demaree Caroll on the rockets during his last legs no way he’s better than some of the overseas guys.

A lot of the oversees guys are better than the young prospects and some of the “og’s” on the end the of bench.

Mike James, Shane Larkin , Jan Vesely are better probably than Tyty Washington , Tre Jones and Udonis . T-Ferg was probably never a top 500 player in the world or something

Watching Demaree Caroll on the rockets during his last legs no way he’s better than some of the overseas guys.
T Ferg at one point was 40% from 3 with all world athleticism and a better than average contain defender.

I can see him getting a shot before fizzling away

Cats in here will score 7 points at their rec league game and think they could make it to the league :smh:

I mean look at all these pro-am stats, there’s a reason the pros are cooking all these dudes in these amateur leagues and making it look easy. They had them same thoughts they could make it to the league too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom