*** 2022 NFL OVERREACTION MONDAY THREAD *** - WEEK 5: Update the Stat

Fire everyone on the colts. Then Irsay should fire himself. 0-16-1 coming up.

Tua and Wentz leading the league in yards and TDs?
:emoji_eyes: 😵‍💫

i’ll go on my Raiders rant:
- Derek Carr needs to set his ****in feet and throw that ****in ball right. Yes, our Oline is shaky but dont be a ***** and set your feet.
- Josh McDaniel got all these weapons and the offense cant get any kinda rhythm. Even at 20-0 the offense still looked out of sync.
- Josh Jacobs was having a decent game. Consistently makes something out of nothing and is the life blood of the offense right now.
- Chandler Jones is washed AF. Like them jeans you loved but have had for 10+ years washed.
- Patrick Graham (defensive coordinator) giving up 23 points in the 2nd half was predictable once they started playing soft zones and Kyler was dinking/running for first downs on an 18 play drive.
- I see people blaming Carr for this L and yes, he had issues this game but this kind of collapse is on the entire damn team.

- Derek Carr needs to set his ****in feet and throw that ****in ball right. Yes, our Oline is shaky but dont be a ***** and set your feet.

this has been an issue ever since that one year where he was killing it and then got jacked up. been kinda shook back there and never the same since

One Hot Take For Each Game

Chargers vs Chiefs - Bolts are going to the AFC Championship IMO
Colts vs Jaguars - Matt Ryan won't finish the season as the starter
Jets vs Browns - Zach Wilson won't be rushed back; Jets may give Flacco a longer leash in they win more
Commander vs Lions - Carson Wentz will be the best QB in the NFC East statistically
Bucs vs Saints - Tom Brady is gonna have Peyton Manning final season ending
Panthers vs Giants - Sam Darnold is gonna start at some point
Pats vs Steelers - Kenny Pickett is gonna start at some point
Dolphins vs Ravens - Tua is already underthrowning Hill; that arms is gonna get weaker as the season progresses; incoming 3 INT game
Falcons vs Rams - Arthur Smith gets fired after 2 seasons
Seahawks vs 49ers - DK Metcalf gets traded during this season
Bengals vs Cowboys - Cowboys are the worse team in the division
Texans vs Broncos - Let Russ Cook only works with a good ground game; Pete Carroll was right
Cardinals vs Raiders - Raiders are already out of the playoff
Bears vs Packers - Justin Fields is Josh Dobbs with a fro

EmPrvzyXYAAqDKh.jpg

- Have no idea what got into Tua. What a performance. Looking like the Tyreek trade worked out for everybody
- Not sure why the Niners were so pressed to try to move on from Jimmy G when they’re a contender with him. You move on from
Him when you actually have somebody that’s a real upgrade.
- Texans should be 2-0, but Pep Hamilton is resurrecting the Bill O’Brien offense, forcing the defense to stay on the field forever. There was a stat last week that said 6 of the defensive starters played every single snap, overtime included.
- Burrow isn’t gonna make it the entire season getting hit like that.
- Kyler Murray has to be the most irritating player for defenses. He just runs around like a bad *** kid that snatched food off your plate. Raiders stink for allowing that.

NFCE showdown this weekend, hoping for eagles and cowboys losses. Eagles looking tough tho 😬

-Vikings didn't deserve to win. Nothing about today sold me on anything. Positive takeaways is that Hicks was a great addition and Cook isn't done done.

-hard to root against Miami.

- It's good to see Hurts flourish....my friends investment in him is paying off. :smokin

- I would drop posts here and there that there was something I really liked about Lawrence after rewatching some of his games last season. DP a godsend for him as much as it is Lawrence to him. Good things happening in Jacksonville.

- Chiefs fraud'ing...Colts was a predictable trap game.

- was rooting for Baker for the storyline, but arm is healed and he's terrible. Got lucky today.

- Bears/Texans nobody watched so who knows?

-Raiders still making the playoffs.

- Chargers were waaaayyyyy overrated. Y'all let the Herbert hype get to you. Staley holding them back.

- Murray ain't ****

- Rodgers wins the has been bowl. GB has the Patriots who now has no Q, then Giants, Jets, Commanders. Wtf? Don't let the 6-1 fool you.

Colts....

Glad we got the win but we got lucky. Oline play was ridiculously bad and Matty Tap Water is done man. He cant throw anymore. The ball takes forever to get anywhere.

That 4th down that we went for it and he threw it to the right and completed it for the first down, took forever and a eternity to get there.

I was shocked Tua was back in that game.

Denver will be lucky to make the playoffs. Wilson is mid

Bills didn't execute at all.

Chiefs in a trap game.

- underwhelming day of games overall
- not sold on MIA or GB
- Brandon Staley gotta go
- Matt Patricia should be plumbing
- Cards need that homework clause back into Kyler's contract
- Mid Mahomes giving Beiniemy the O'Brien treatment
- it's still Herbert over Tua
- Jimmy G is such a sally. Bill is effin WILD for thinking he was the guy over Tom
- Bill is also wild for thinking AND saying he could win with any top 15 QB in the league
- #FraudWatch is thriving league wide so far

-Raiders still making the playoffs.

- Chargers were waaaayyyyy overrated. Y'all let the Herbert hype get to you. Staley holding them back.
Bless your heart bruh. I dont even think Raider Nation believes that anymore :lol: the irony is we’re a dropped TD pass from Waller (he dropped 2 TD’s and another deep pass actually that would have flipped the field) and a fumble from Renfrow away from being 2-1

edit: chargers are still solid. just dealing with injuries in true charger fashion. Herbert just lost Rashawn Slater. Fractured ribs won’t be healing anytime soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom