2022 NFL Playoffs?! Thread | Championship Sunday | AFCCG 3pm CBS | NFCCG 6:30 pm Fox

That really was an instant classic game man, 25 points combined in the final 2 minutes is absurd :sick:

We all witnessed a legendary QB duel :pimp:
I fell asleep in the 3rd, woke up with Pat being interviewed. Didnt even see the end of the 4th qtr and OT highlights until this morning.

what a bum

I fell asleep in the 3rd, woke up with Pat being interviewed. Didnt even see the end of the 4th qtr and OT highlights until this morning.

what a bum
You missed an all-time finish man

I always set an alarm when I feel like I'm gonna doze off in the middle of a game just in case :lol:

You missed an all-time finish man

I always set an alarm when I feel like I'm gonna doze off in the middle of a game just in case :lol:
I recorded it, went to the beach, started watching at like 6p pst. I should have known better. Deleted the game not knowing it was a classic. Wish I kept it just to watch that 4th and OT. Didnt know the Bills had that game!!

Very proud of what Mahomes and Allen are doing for the conservative movement now that Thomas and ALK are out of the playoffs.

I turned it off when the Bills scored with 13 seconds. Got on social media and saw reactions and thought “damn they’re late as hell posting, the bills already won”. Check the score and say KC ties it :lol:

This has single-handedly been the most entertaining season I've seen or at least in recent memory -- and this playoffs weekend was pure insanity

My adrenaline is still kickin :rofl:

ALL the games delivered, truly speechless after it all

@DCAllAfrican @D Fly hit her with that TNA Impact camera angle :rofl: :nthat:

C318BBD2-3086-4237-B69D-A9F3F0A1676C.gif

Feel like the AFCCG's gonna be a lot closer than folks think, Cincy took care of business against them when they had to less than a month ago.

Joe and Chase both had arguably their best games as pros.

They won't be coming in scared at all and there's gotta be a sense of easiness that comes with little expectations since they're already playing with house money rn after no one expected them to get this far. If they can get Joe decent protection that secondary's gonna get cooked again.

Especially if they're still missing honey badger. Still not gonna pick against KC but I could see another potential shootout with it coming right down to the end again

I agree with this. Joey Badazz and Chase about to light up KC secondary.
Not saying that KC wont have a chance but I like the odds for NAT-town coming in and giving us another show like they did against them at home few weeks back.

with that being said, I would like to see The Rams & Bengals in the bowl.

Whoever said that Josh Allen is Cam Newton with better throwing mechanics is spot on. Watching that game again you really see it. Sucks Cam never developed as a passer.

Back
Top Bottom