2022 NFL Playoffs?! Thread | Championship Sunday | AFCCG 3pm CBS | NFCCG 6:30 pm Fox

13 SECONDS!

Need a revision

2020_5_15_bbd777aa-6909-4580-b413-2f25c48aa9bd_jpg_2000x1125.jpg

Teams that have won NFL playoff overtimes under the current overtime-playoff-rule format have won the coin toss 10 of 11 times:

9EEBAC9E-603B-412B-8C7D-AFBAC089B690.jpeg

people really mad about the current OT rules? The rule is fine. I wouldn't change a thing.

You know what you're up against going into OT. Don't get into OT, especially if you're a road team, if you want to win. Simple.

people really mad about the current OT rules? The rule is fine. I wouldn't change a thing.

You know what you're up against going into OT. Don't get into OT, especially if you're a road team, if you want to win. Simple.
I think people were made when the rules were changed to the current rules lol. Not everyone will be happy.

mad, no

but I’ve always thought it could be better

So reactionary. This discussion comes up every time a team takes care of business on the first possession of OT in a close and entertaining game.

That's the same Eli Apple we all know talking like that or someone else?? :lol:

The New Orleans slander is out of line, that fanbase might be trash but that's still one of the best cities in the US. Probably my fav in the south.
He think he's his uncle with the jokes

I think people were made when the rules were changed to the current rules lol. Not everyone will be happy.

I Know I Was. League Coddled To Brett Farve And Changed The OT

Format Just Because He Didn’t Get A Chance In Minnesota Against NO.

Media Got Everyone Worried Bout Everything But The Play On The Field.

Kick Out The Endzone With 13 Seconds? Giving Up Nearly 40 Yards In Two Plays To Setup A FG?

But Coin Toss And OT Rules Because It’s Not Fair.

Back
Top Bottom