2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a finish the night off by saying draymond does not deserve anywhere near $25 millions a year. Nowhere near
That’s why he’s trying to make a transition to broadcasting. He knows being with the warriors has extended his career or he would have been gone sooner.

IMG_3602.png.jpeg

D Lee came in, ****ed everything up, put the dubs in a 20 point hole and never saw the court again ...

Screenshot_20220521-074022_Chrome.jpg

Dude is terrible .. playing like that in a playoff game.

this man draymond in the mavs bench and the refs scared to call that second tech

either treat him like a normal dude or dont call techs on him at all at this point. its like the refs got that call about 2016 and told the refs dont ruin this for us again

Yeah, it's looking like the Mavs just don't have the depth/athleticism to keep up with the Warriors for a full 48 minutes. The Mavs' main rotation guys all looked pretty worn down by the 4th quarter, which I think is part of the reason the Dubs were getting a lot of lay-ups/dunks to close the game. If the Warriors continue to be relentless with pushing the ball and always moving in the half court, seems inevitable what we saw last night will be the formula for the series.

All that said, I am expecting Dallas to get at least one in Dallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom