2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall going back and forth on this and the math is easy. You can win a title with Dorian and Reggie playing strong rotation minutes.

You probably can't win one if they're both playing 40 minutes a night and you're playing Dorian at the 4 and your center is Maxi Kleber for most of the night.

If Dallas had an even halfway competent rim protector tonight they probably weather most of that second half storm and at least have a chance to win the game late.

I just think this is not a great matchup for them defensively.

Suns are a skill team that works in the mid range

they just doesn't put pressure on you in a way that tests your speed or athleticism like GSW does.

Kleber, Finney Smith and Bullock are just like 5% too slow.

BCFEDB75-C684-4-CA6-880-C-51291104420-D.jpg

Oh wee y’all gonna have some fun with Mitchell robinson :rofl:

Mitchell about to fleece a team this off-season :rofl:

I think if you put Mitch in the right system, he can really be a force.

Still young enough to be molded if paired with an elite player or elite coach.

I see a little JaVele McGee in him. Just needs to mature.

I just think this is not a great matchup for them defensively.

Suns are a skill team that works in the mid range

they just doesn't put pressure on you in a way that tests your speed or athleticism like GSW does.

This is what I've been saying for weeks now. The GSW just put so much pressure on your defense. The ball movement and athleticism is absolutely insane. Not to mention, they hunt for high percentage shots. They're destroying teams with all the easy layups they get .

You either live with them getting all these easy layups, or you protect the paint and die with the shooting. You really do have to play a perfect game from beginning to end to beat the Warriors.

The Warriors took 28 3's. The Mavs took 45...

Frank’s minutes were what got the Warriors going. He missed multiple open threes and the Warriors found their mojo. Bench players not knowing their role. There’s a reason you’re open.

Golden State is probably the one team in the West that can really punish the Mavs style of play right now. I look around at everyone else and just don't feel overly concerned with where we're at.

The Warriors can obviously stretch you a few ways, but their style just puts a ton of pressure on the rim even though they're largely tiny. Dallas can effectively play damn near every big in the L off the floor, but GSW really ain't playing one.

DFS and Bullock are fine if you can funnel guys into something. But Kleber can't be that back line. And Kleber can't be out here asked to play 30 a night.

Everyone's over-stretched because they're down Tim on the perimeter and they don't have a center or at the very least an athletic 4 that can play heavy minutes in the paint.

dallas shot themselve right out of the gm
missed shots allowed the dubs to speed up the gm

no team is going to be able to hang with the warriors if they allow them push the ball after a miss

steph kept the dubs in the gm in the first half
poole party was on tonight
looney controlled the interior

dubs in 4

Warriors goated.

Curry goated.

Looney goated.

Took Dallas best shot.

Down 18...got back in...

and then 19.

Win by 9.

Warriors inevitable.

Dudes in here gonna be sick sick once they see the score after they finish playing 21.

Well at least the Mavs are going home so the shots should continue to fall and they learned to probably not hunt Looney as much anymore.

Dinwiddie wanted no parts of this game either. He was passing to Bullock in the corner when he was covered.

Maybe he wakes up Sunday, we'll see

Have you seen some crypto stock lately? :sick:

Spence got his finances on his mind trying to figure a way to recoup. :lol:

Might explain Klay as well.

"NBA stars Klay Thompson and Andre Iguodala have decided to receive a part of their next salaries in Bitcoin crypto tokens"

Golden State is probably the one team in the West that can really punish the Mavs style of play right now. I look around at everyone else and just don't feel overly concerned with where we're at.

The Warriors can obviously stretch you a few ways, but their style just puts a ton of pressure on the rim even though they're largely tiny. Dallas can effectively play damn near every big in the L off the floor, but GSW really ain't playing one.

DFS and Bullock are fine if you can funnel guys into something. But Kleber can't be that back line. And Kleber can't be out here asked to play 30 a night.

Everyone's over-stretched because they're down Tim on the perimeter and they don't have a center or at the very least an athletic 4 that can play heavy minutes in the paint.
The Mavs once had a guy named Nerlens Noel :nerd:

Javale McGee is also scouting the Mavs rn I'm sure of it.

Luka up here Left brain flexin with the different tongues. Bruh speak four diff languages speaking in Spanish right now. Bout the only thing I like about dude.

Looney said drew league! Lol dude has no filter :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom