2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Brunson deserves alot of credit for emerging in Doncic's absence and being involved. The guy comes off as extremely poised and locked-in. His basketball IQ is high as well and he doesn't make too many bone-headed plays.
Gonna get a bag to stay here.

I still think his biggest value to Dallas might ultimately be as a trade piece down the line, but to be seen.

Have you seen some crypto stock lately? :sick:

Spence got his finances on his mind trying to figure a way to recoup. :lol:

Might explain Klay as well.

"NBA stars Klay Thompson and Andre Iguodala have decided to receive a part of their next salaries in Bitcoin crypto tokens
I dont even check in on the little wallet I got going :lol:

1653116120367.png
Bertans acting tough during that moment. But wasn’t saying anything to Poole in the 2nd half.

This gonna be an easy sweep.

Mavs building around a traffic cone who holds the ball on offense, but is also not efficient of a scorer. I foresee another "when will he win a ring" player until everyone eventually doesn't care anymore ala Melo, Harden, McGrady, etc in Doncic.

i initially wanted to call luka slovenian harden but nahh still too early to put that on him. luka is a match up nightmare. he was looking unstoppable when dallas' shooters were hitting in the 1st half.

but those shots won't always drop. dallas is gonna have to find another player who can handle reliably so luka can learn to play off ball. but also, Kidd has to actually run plays that aren't just ISO and PnRs that lead to Luka kicking it out to shooters. it's the same game plan D'Antoni did with Harden for so many of those Rockets/Warriors playoff matches

Have you seen some crypto stock lately? :sick:

Spence got his finances on his mind trying to figure a way to recoup. :lol:

Might explain Klay as well.

"NBA stars Klay Thompson and Andre Iguodala have decided to receive a part of their next salaries in Bitcoin crypto tokens"
Klay probably isn’t worried. His main income comes from his Li Ning deal….and maybe that BWW commercial lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom