2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
All 3 of my dogs are from rescue agencies, so just a relatively small fee to pay for shots, etc.

But my sister-in-law has two dogs they got from breeders that were like $7500. Huge and fluffy, look like curly haired bears.

All 3 of my dogs are from rescue agencies, so just a relatively small fee to pay for shots, etc.

But my sister-in-law has two dogs they got from breeders that were like $7500. Huge and fluffy, look like curly haired bears.

Same thing happened with my ex. After our break I bought her a break up puppy. Lilac Frenchie. **** was expensive as hell and we were only together like a month or two after. I don’t have social media so she legit could have sold him and I worry about it almost every day

I wanna see the $50k ring. I know you have the links and/or pics. That kind of thing is planned.
I can see it, huge high karat diamonds in the middle, some other small stones on the side, platinum band. All adds up.

I got us another dog after my break up? **** was making me sick how much the care was when I was at work. It’s like having a kid, bro.
it can be a handful. but having a kid is just not the same.

Yeah, I've lost a lot of friends over this opinion, but no, it's not like having a kid. "Well, when you think about the cost and the time and I just love them so much and..."

No. We gotta stop this. Having a pet is like having a pet. We already have a phrase for what it's like having a pet: having a pet.

-foe

A break up puppy? First I'm hearing of this.

You gotta start handling stuff like Jerry Seinfeld:

I honestly wish I did this after the break

Yeah, I've lost a lot of friends over this opinion, but no, it's not like having a kid. "Well, when you think about the cost and the time and I just love them so much and..."

No. We gotta stop this. It's like having a pet. We already have a phrase for what it's like having a pet: having a pet.

-foe

I feel like until you actually have a kid, having a high demanding pet was like having one. Gatsby definitely knew when I was working from home or even when I was going/coming from a business trip. She 100% knew my travels and anticipated them

"break up puppy"
druski.gif

I feel like until you actually have a kid, having a high demanding pet was like having one. Gatsby definitely knew when I was working from home or even when I was going/coming from a business trip. She 100% knew my travels and anticipated them
I agree that having a pet is the closest that a non-parent can come to experiencing raising a child so long as we maintain that having a pet is very, VERY far from raising a child.

The biggest thing is that in NO WAY is a pet careraker (i hate 'owner') responsible for forming the values and morals of their pet, nor are they even responsible for educating their pet even in the smallest way. The pet still maintains its natural instincts and the pet caretaker just has to not kill it. That's your job. Don't kill it. Keep it nice and comfortable and let it die from old age.

"You're such a great father. What's your secret?"
"Oh, it's easy, actually. I just don't kill them. Yeah my kids just do their own thing and I just keep them alive. Buy them some shoes every once in a while, no big deal. "

😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

-foe

Bruh your stock dropping like crazy this beautiful Saturday morning. Storm, you my guy, but A BREAKUP PET?

-foe

I'm on my unstained by pets couch, scratching my head, befuddled like a mf

I think my statement was misinterpreted. I bought it when we were still together. I was under the impression we would be forever otherwise I would never done it

I think my statement was misinterpreted. I bought it when we were still together. I was under the impression we would be forever otherwise I would never done it
Even if it was a break-up gift, I wouldn’t have a problem with it.

Derek Jeter is famous for giving out break-up/thanks-for-the-P gift baskets and it’s only enhanced his rep as a ladies man. So why not a puppy (if one has the means)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom