2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody lion:

Screenshot_20220514-070751_ESPN.jpg

-foe
Word seemed like he had 5 atleast

What random topic we picking in here today? Me and this girl got a dog. Homie was like $10K. NT NBA PYP - Post Your Pet Day. I know y’all folks got some cute pets.

We actually have been getting Saturday updates during his training. I’ll kick it off
B1AFD434-A7C6-4BDF-B41D-B4D994F1CF60.jpeg

She already has dog named Bubba and named my little dude Gus, though :sick: Said we need a yard before a third dog that I can name :smh:

Last edited:
Great season by the squad. Interesting to see what Kleiman & Co do this offseason to make us more lethal.

I think there will be an emphasis on Ja improving his defense + outside shooting. Ziaire will get a lot of reps in summer league handling the ball like Bane did last year. Fully expect him to have a big YR1 to YR2 transition. Jaren needs to get his shot back and continue to work on not fouling.

Pending FA statuses for SloMo and Tyus. I think there are a lot of options here pending what the team wants (draft, S&T, 1 year deals, re-sign, etc).

I think Dillon will be shopped. He’s one of the few guys remaining on the roster that’s not a “FO guy”. Dillon was drafted under the old regime, so can definitely see them moving off DB to find a version that believes more in their system.

She already has dog named Bubba and named my little dude Gus, though :sick: Said we need a yard before a third dog that I can name :smh:
Hold on, hold on, hoooold tf up...
- Spent $10k...
- On dog number TWO..
- That SHE named...
- Then said you all need a bigger yard...
- For a THIRD dog that you can name.

Yeah I'm'a be single a very, VERRRRY long time, because HAAAAAAAYL nah to ALL'o'that.

-foe

Great season by the squad. Interesting to see what Kleiman & Co do this offseason to make us more lethal.

I think there will be an emphasis on Ja improving his defense + outside shooting. Ziaire will get a lot of reps in summer league handling the ball like Bane did last year. Fully expect him to have a big YR1 to YR2 transition. Jaren needs to get his shot back and continue to work on not fouling.

Pending FA statuses for SloMo and Tyus. I think there are a lot of options here pending what the team wants (draft, S&T, 1 year deals, re-sign, etc).

I think Dillon will be shopped. He’s one of the few guys remaining on the roster that’s not a “FO guy”. Dillon was drafted under the old regime, so can definitely see them moving off DB to find a version that believes more in their system.
Absolutely.

Ja + Jackson is tough as hell moving forward.

-foe

B44711C2-B906-4EE6-BE12-FE99FB3C1602.jpeg

Ja getting roasted again in the comments. And yes, its basically “what stripes you got?” “Gonna griddy all the way to Cancun” and “MIP over here talkin like he did somethin”.

:lol:

I want a dog, but my work schedule doesn't really allow for it. Dog would be by itself too much and it just feels mean

I have dated a lot of women with a schedule that probably resembles yours with dogs. I always feel bad for the dog. The dogs ended up liking me more because because when I could I was working from home with them all day, giving them hella walks and showing them mad love.

Aren’t you in NYC/Nj too? Bro in DC it was $16/walk per day. You have multiple long nights and that **** adds up. And I got us another dog after my break up? **** was making me sick how much the care was when I was at work. It’s like having a kid, bro.

Hold on, hold on, hoooold tf up...
- Spent $10k...
- On dog number TWO..
- That SHE named...
- Then said you all need a bigger yard...
- For a THIRD dog that you can name.

Yeah I'm'a be single a very, VERRRRY long time, because HAAAAAAAYL nah to ALL'o'that.

-foe

Dog. It’s nasty. The sickest part? We were talking about potential future enhancements in our relationship. She said the ring she wants is like $50K
1652533181255-gif.2970880

Why can’t the universe just grant me a simple chick :lol:

Attachments

• 1652533181255.gif
    1652533181255.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 603
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom