2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
kevin-kevinsamuels.gif
Bruuuuuhhhhhhh. 🤣🤣😂

-foe

She’s surgical. I am laying here in bed with my AirPod Pros. Locked in. I guess. Listening to the new Kendrick Lamar for guidance. Maybe going on my last first date with a thick thottie? Maybe hitting up wavycrocket wavycrocket ‘s BM for a Saturday night romantic date?

We need to call Silver get games back on. ASAP.

Uuuuhhh yeahno. "I'm taking a nap right tf here. Middle of the whole couch. Eff you all" vibe. 🤣🤣 Why you making it weird? 😂😬

-foe
All that "D is all the way up" talk in here got me on edge, I'm sorry.
On a serious note, i love animals and all but ain't no way I'm paying for an animal to **** up my good couch, no sir

I have dated a lot of women with a schedule that probably resembles yours with dogs. I always feel bad for the dog. The dogs ended up liking me more because because when I could I was working from home with them all day, giving them hella walks and showing them mad love.

Aren’t you in NYC/Nj too? Bro in DC it was $16/walk per day. You have multiple long nights and that **** adds up. And I got us another dog after my break up? **** was making me sick how much the care was when I was at work. It’s like having a kid, bro.
it can be a handful. but having a kid is just not the same.

So which direction does this go? Pets, the financial cost of relationships, or another path?

Dubs advance. "So anyways, here's my dog."

-foe

I’m on Worldwidewide Steepers. Give me a few more tracks.

I did have similar happen before to me, though. Don’t even know what he looks like fully grown or if his name was changed |l

50k for a wedding ring, 10k for a dog?

Those are some wild demands

I hope her height, weight and dress size are all in order
then one might end up with a costly divorce, child support and alimony. then some of these scoundrels still fight for gender equality?

Great season by the squad. Interesting to see what Kleiman & Co do this offseason to make us more lethal.

I think there will be an emphasis on Ja improving his defense + outside shooting. Ziaire will get a lot of reps in summer league handling the ball like Bane did last year. Fully expect him to have a big YR1 to YR2 transition. Jaren needs to get his shot back and continue to work on not fouling.

Pending FA statuses for SloMo and Tyus. I think there are a lot of options here pending what the team wants (draft, S&T, 1 year deals, re-sign, etc).

I think Dillon will be shopped. He’s one of the few guys remaining on the roster that’s not a “FO guy”. Dillon was drafted under the old regime, so can definitely see them moving off DB to find a version that believes more in their system.
Two things... One Dillon Brooks has to go.

Two... Is this ringing off in the Memphis streets?

I have dated a lot of women with a schedule that probably resembles yours with dogs. I always feel bad for the dog. The dogs ended up liking me more because because when I could I was working from home with them all day, giving them hella walks and showing them mad love.

Aren’t you in NYC/Nj too? Bro in DC it was $16/walk per day. You have multiple long nights and that **** adds up. And I got us another dog after my break up? **** was making me sick how much the care was when I was at work. It’s like having a kid, bro.
Yeah man can't do it. Dog walking is a rackett up here, and I just can't do that to an animal. If/when I have a kid I am getting a different job. You just can't be a present parent and work here. I've seen it over and over and I'm not trying to raise a kid like that man.

Gone before they wake up, home and they're already asleep idk how these people do it for so long.

10k for a dog is crazy.
50k for a ring is legit insane.
My first dog I rescued off the street and my current one was copped from Craigslist for $300. The breeder said he’d usually go a couple grand but she forgot to tag the dogs so she sold them for cheap.
3D24F602-74BC-47CE-A3F0-092AB0479B3F.jpeg

A65AB3E4-D69A-4D1F-89FC-D1EE5E568898.jpeg

We just bought my sister a dog for her graduation present & this dog is a lunatic.
510BF6E7-59B5-420E-A77B-38FA1E6CA4F9.jpeg

What random topic we picking in here today? Me and this girl got a dog. Homie was like $10K. NT NBA PYP - Post Your Pet Day. I know y’all folks got some cute pets.

We actually have been getting Saturday updates during his training. I’ll kick it off
B1AFD434-A7C6-4BDF-B41D-B4D994F1CF60.jpeg

She already has dog named Bubba and named my little dude Gus, though :sick: Said we need a yard before a third dog that I can name :smh:
10k for a dog and you just said you was gonna meet up with some yambs later today?

Huh??? Why spend 10k on a dog with a woman if you gonna cheat anyways

50k on a ring?!??!? Send her to the shadow realm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom