2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
She putting up Wilt numbers on Steph splits off the court
win.png

finally got a chance to watch dubs/grizz gm6 and there's only one conclusion to be drawn. everybody owes this man an apology:

andrew wigHIMS

I knew he was going to have a great year when he fought back against Sleepy 😴 🥱 😪 Joseph and his VAX MANDATES.

A very nasty bi-product of the WNBA growing in popularity is this. XYZ gotta play cause she's fine.

Dudes cried foul when Te'a Cooper got cut like they don't have a log jam at guard over there.

My WNBA crush for life Lexie Brown over there though
How does she get drafted 4th overall just a year ago to being waived by 2 teams?

We respecting girls for being door knobs?
Do you disrespect a guy who bangs everything that moves? Or do you give him props from having new threesomes every night?

Me personally, a person's sex life has nothing to do with my respect for them. It's as important to me as... their favorite cereal.

-foe

A lot of good dudes birthday this month.
Happy Birthday dummy wavycrocket wavycrocket :pimp:

Ayyyyyooooo!!! Happy birthday my dude! You’re older and washed (no offense, I’ve been there) but you just chillin with your lady or you hitting the club tonight? If you’re in DC and bout to light it up, I may need to get this fresh cut and make moves.

What yall sippin on today ?

I’m saying though!! I’m about to PM you

No.

But getting famous for showing your *** but not your basketball game sets women back and their cause. Show more *** please. I benefit. Probably won’t get me to watch the product though
I get what you're saying .... but who's to blame?

Who's supporting these type of behaviours ....

No.

But getting famous for showing your *** but not your basketball game sets women back and their cause. Show more *** please. I benefit. Probably won’t get me to watch the product though

Huh?

Kysre is beautiful. She’s parlayed her beauty into $ while also pursuing a professional basketball career. She wasn’t a WNBA talent but she clearly got as far as her basketball skills take her.

You mad at a fine woman in a bathing suit is wild.

Huh?

Kysre is beautiful. She’s parlayed her beauty into $ while also pursuing a professional basketball career. She wasn’t a WNBA talent but she clearly got as far as her basketball skills take her.

You mad at a fine woman in a bathing suit is wild.
Don’t know who Kysre is. Was making general statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom