2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big yikes. Those 2 things don't contradict each other. Sexuality is not disrespectful. Being sexual does not warrant disrespect. A person can be great at their job and also deserve respect for being great at their job and also bang everything that moves. Big yikes.

-foe
Misspoke

My gripe shoulda been towards social media for only pushing these women once they start posting *** pics. There are many (some who post such pics) who are really talented at basketball but nobody talks about that.

What i shoulda (meant to say) said was:

WNBA fans: respect them they are talented
Also wnba fans: oh new prospect… look at her ***. She can get it. Oh she plays basketball?

Last edited:
Ohhh I missed that. Who this is?
482552CA-5935-4F76-948A-7A3AFDDFC1DF.jpeg

Misspoke

My gripe shoulda been towards social media for only pushing these women once they start posting *** pics. There are many (some who post such pics) who are really talented at basketball but nobody talks about that.

What i shoulda (meant to say) said was:

WNBA fans: respect them they are talented
Also wnba fans: oh new prospect… look at her ***. She can get it. Oh she plays basketball?
Again, misguided outrage ....

Social platforms run on a algorithm, if no one paid attention to *** pictures, they would be buried somewhere .....

However, dudes just like you take that extra 2 or 3 seconds to look at a pic/video and tap twice ....

So yeah .... not their fault they are capitalizing.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom