2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were shooting 43% or something wild on open threes prior to last night.

TWENTY EIGHT wide open looks.

The Mavs have to clean some stuff up defensively in the half court... Golden State's motion gave them some issues in creating shots at the rim, but so did Phoenix early in that series. But making shots has been what set the table for them defensively all year long. They cannot be constantly scrambling back on D - they're just not good at it.

If they have to get out and run with Golden State, they're gonna get scorched.
It’s funny cuz you can tell GSW wants this to be a battle of pace…I ain’t see Draymond run as fast or push the ball that hard all season :lol:

Are yall missing a conference finals game for the birth of your kid?

Derrick White is not a good example but FVV did it and he was the 4th best player on the team.
3ir575.png

It’s funny cuz you can tell GSW wants this to be a battle of pace…I ain’t see Draymond run as fast or push the ball that hard all season :lol:
As they should.

The Mavs get bad in a hurry if you can speed them up. It’s an obvious glaring area of improvement in Luka’s game almost more than anything else.

If the Mavs can slow the game to even a moderate pace, they can beat anyone.

Game 7 of a finals i wouldnt skip. Dudes be working their whole lives/careers for that opportunity. Gonna ball out, win that game and rush over there with the trophy

Wasn't there a Lebron Super Stan in here that said Lebron's imaginary rings hold more weight than Kobe's 5 real rings? Or Mike's 6? Something. I'm not making this up am I? 🤣😬

-foe

The Warriors have been so successful with all the ball and player motion they have on offense that it’s a bit surprising to me that no other NBA teams have really tried to emulate it.

But I guess part of what makes all the cutting they do so effective is how much respect you have to give their outside shooting capabilities.
I mean think about all the weak *** teams that tried to ride the warriors wave but couldn't sell dudes on off ball. Some had motion, tried to emulate the passing or shooting volume, but none could really put it together to produce anything real. Rockets only made passes to create 3s. Nothing else. Harden was completely out the play if he didn't have the rock. Same with Dame and CJ. Suns too, to an extent with cpee3 and book. KD and Kyrie.

Guys be useless without the ball.

Curry might be more dangerous. Least when he doesn't have the ball he can't flip that ***** lmao

Imagine standing behind a TV panel screaming trying to get their attention :lol:

These are grown men doing this.
I honestly and truly love watching Warriors basketball when it's all together. It's really beautiful.

It's some of you that ruin the experience of talking about them. 😂 Some of you are insufferable when the topic is Warriors

-foe

Asked my girl if I was the star player on a NBA team, would she be ok with me going to game 7 of the NBA Finals with her in labor and the answer told me everything I needed to know.

“The question is what would be more important to you and I already know because you’re asking this question” :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom