2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funerals? Shieee im missing that.

Aint like you alive to see me there anyways.

Swear we a rare group with that feeling on funerals. I've always felt like what you just said. My dad died in 2020 and the first time I had talked to my sister afterwards, I had told her I wasn't going to fly out to be there. He was a POS and the world is better without him, plus he's dead and gone. She straight up told me "No, I need you here. You have to be here." So I went, but it was for her, the living.

-foe

How Imma do that when KD would be owed 2 of em?

Curry: 31.5ppg, 6rpg, 4.8apg, 3spg, .730 TS%
Durant: 28.5ppg, 7.3rpg, 3.8apg. 0.8spg, .731 TS%
Better series: Curry

Curry: 25ppg, 6.6rpg, 5.7apg, 1.7spg, .579 TS%
Durant: 30.4ppg, 5.7rpg, 2.7apg, 0.3apg, .596 TS%
Better series: KD

Curry: 36.5ppg, 8.3rpg, 7.3apg, 0.5spg, .663 TS%
Durant: DNP

Nice try, bud.

Asked my girl if I was the star player on a NBA team, would she be ok with me going to game 7 of the NBA Finals with her in labor and the answer told me everything I needed to know.

“The question is what would be more important to you and I already know because you’re asking this question” :lol:
We went and got the homie in trouble. 👀😬

-foe

Asked my girl if I was the star player on a NBA team, would she be ok with me going to game 7 of the NBA Finals with her in labor and the answer told me everything I needed to know.

“The question is what would be more important to you and I already know because you’re asking this question” :lol:

You probably messed up some just proposing that hypothetical

Are yall missing a conference finals game for the birth of your kid?

Sort of off topic.

But two years ago - There was this Soccer player in the Champions League who missed the biggest game of his life and his team’s 100 plus year history because he came home and caught his wife cheating.

He was arguably the teams best player. They lost that game. He’ll remember that for the rest of his life. Had they won these underdogs would have been in the Final.

Sort of off topic.

There was this Soccer player in the Champions League who missed the biggest game of his life and his team’s 100 plus year history because he came home and caught his wife cheating.

He was arguably the teams best player. They lost that game. He’ll remember that for the rest of his life.

Dude woudve been in shambles playing anyway. He probably wanted to play but coudnt. Thats a tough thing to witness and will mess you up. Cant blame homie on that one.

Dude woudve been in shambles playing anyway. He probably wanted to play but coudnt. Thats a tough thing to witness and will mess you up. Cant blame homie on that one.

I’m playing. Then sending her the divorce papers. Idc, idc idc. :lol:

It would have been one of the biggest upsets in football history.

I really don’t know who it was but washed has said LeBron has won 9 or something rings like this past season :lol:

The lies that get told on my name. 9 is just nasty. 6 is reasonable, I can push 7 if I really twist narratives hard enough.

Screenshot 2022-05-19 132739.png

Swear we a rare group with that feeling on funerals. I've always felt like what you just said. My dad died in 2020 and the first time I had talked to my sister afterwards, I had told her I wasn't going to fly out to be there. He was a POS and the world is better without him, plus he's dead and gone. She straight up told me "No, I need you here. You have to be here." So I went, but it was for her, the living.

-foe

Ehhh this isnt the same, you didnt like that person. If it was someone you cared about I feel like this wouldn't hold.

Sort of off topic.

But two years ago - There was this Soccer player in the Champions League who missed the biggest game of his life and his team’s 100 plus year history because he came home and caught his wife cheating.

He was arguably the teams best player. They lost that game. He’ll remember that for the rest of his life. Had they won these underdogs would have been in the Final.

Bro was heart broken. He wouldn't have been useful anyways.

Sort of off topic.

Yo woulda got a red card in the 1st half taking the pain out on the opposing players, it ain’t matter if was there or not in that mind state :lol:

Bro was heart broken. He wouldn't have been useful anyways.

After watching that game tho he actually could have been useful.

They blew some chances he definitely would have scored.

His team (Atalanta) was still leading tho and about to make history until the final 5 mins where they allowed two goals and lost to PSG. It was crazy.

Shout out to whoever put up that Kyrie IAA video.

I thought it was an old interview at first bc the thumbnail image is Kyrie with a low cut and no gray hairs. :lol:

I would have quoted whoever posted it but I have zero idea what page that's on now.

Dope interview. Some LeBron talk. Some cool Kobe stories. Some Nike shoe business chat. And of course, knowledge of self talk.

Guy asking would you miss the game for the birth of your child. Man ask yourself that question and that’s all that matters. Prob would still play just like still going to a knicks game with covid. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom