2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
That fatass probably smells how he looks.

Windhorst:

“You gotta look at what he put his body through……He went to bed, before the end of the Warriors and Rockets game….because he knew he needed to sleep

F2E76845-2D3F-4CDA-B1DA-FBEC9D301009.gif

Ehhh this isnt the same, you didnt like that person. If it was someone you cared about I feel like this wouldn't hold.
I honestly dont want to see anyone that i love look like some taxidermy moose for the last time.

That isnt how i want to remember them.

So real talk. Does chuck get fined or suspended for his disparaging comments towards the crowd participant? Mad wild!

It’s crazy how they will let someone play with a full blown flu but not covid. :smh: Has it even been 5 days? Dude prob pulled some obeah trick…

There was a report he didn't brush his teeth either.

That 1:17 min mark was crazy slurping.

Windhorst:

“It is on us. As the basketball fans of today, to pass this oral history down. That this Eastern Title. Beating THE PACERS, when they shouldn’t have. They had NO BUSINESS winning that series. Overcoming what they overcame during the season. With tragedies on the team. Including their head coach stepping away. And the burden that was on LeBron…..it is our responsibility to carry that on. What LeBron won here tonight. Was worth more than those other Eastern Conference Championships. I know it’s not a championship……but there is some nether region in between, where we can’t let it go”

:rofl:

That could’ve been lifted from a WASHED KING WASHED KING post or something.

Terrible

THAT'S BROOOO?! Wasn't his name like xtapo... something? Because everyone said xtralebronfan?

WASHED KING WASHED KING , say it ain't so.

-foe

I dont think thats the same guy. washed king seems more laid back with a sense of humor and less confrontational.

xtrapalooza was very confrontational with no sense of humor.

That 1:17 min mark was crazy slurping.

Windhorst:

“It is on us. As the basketball fans of today, to pass this oral history down. That this Eastern Title. Beating THE PACERS, when they shouldn’t have. They had NO BUSINESS winning that series. Overcoming what they overcame during the season. With tragedies on the team. Including their head coach stepping away. And the burden that was on LeBron…..it is our responsibility to carry that on. What LeBron won here tonight. Was worth more than those other Eastern Conference Championships. I know it’s not a championship……but there is some nether region in between, where we can’t let it go”

:rofl:

That could’ve been lifted from a WASHED KING WASHED KING post or something.

Terrible

Honestly, I've written better Lebron hit pieces and I know for a fact he's making more money than me.

Time for a career change ASAP.

Is that @lebronhasmorefinalsmvp alt account?
your talking about niceshoes97 or whatever year. he had a bear sitting on a picnic table as his avy.

i wanna know what happened to that one lebron fan who spazzed out cuz people were making fun of lebrons hairline and left the nba thread never to be seen again because of it. he had this weird looking al horford avy.

my man was so hurt you'd have thought it was lebrons burner account. imagine retiring from nt because people made fun of a hairline that wasnt even yours 🤣

Celebrating someone who's made it to the biggest stage in the NBA several consecutive times and lost way more than he's won is weird to me. It's like a pat on the back for participating. I'll never understand that.

Maybe Jerry West gets it 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom