2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies to the HEAT and their fans for my misdirected anger.

It’s the byproduct of a mid-level NT poster struggling with his own limitations in the harsh face of likely being very wrong about something.

can you imagine bob cousy playing in an era where flopping was allowed? he had to go up against tough plumbers and firefighters

refs watch game tape, too. i don't know how they continuously fall for the same shenanigans from the same player :lol:

Just saying, a pro make up team takes a 6 to a 10 easily. Would you gas up this chick below if you saw her in a mall? Wouldnt even remember her on my way to my car
6bc334b9-cbea-479c-a359-a27130a93d09.png
Ya'll kill me with these "exposing" pics

She was always prety

1653232696416.png

14481914_10153860630016408_6773691619487459890_o.jpg

ChKx8mTU0AEdkFe.jpg

if the Celtics lose this series, I'll be happy. they deserve to lose Game 3 with that kind of trash performance.

You’ve hate watch the Heat go to the Finals more times than you’ve ever seen the Clippers do so.
I didn’t dislike any of the previous versions of the Heat. Just this current Jimmy Butler squad.

The LeBron Heatles were too good and too entertaining to hate.

I actually was a fan of the Shaq-Wade Heat.

I also liked the Tim Hardaway-Mourning squads.

I’m not gonna say all women look drastically different with no makeup but a lot of the ones people thirst over on IG and on TV probably look like the crypt keeper without ten pounds of makeup on

Not just the makeup for the photoshop too. I've seen some IG chicks in person @ gym in Atlanta and it would shatter many of y'all dreams.

I’m not gonna say all women look drastically different with no makeup but a lot of the ones people thirst over on IG and on TV probably look like the crypt keeper without ten pounds of makeup on

Not just the makeup for the photoshop too. I've seen some IG chicks in person @ gym in Atlanta and it would shatter many of y'all dreams.

Well that's the follow through. You can hit ball first and then wrist on the follow through. You can make any still shot look like whatever you want it to.
There were bad/missed calls going in both directions last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom